Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
due to the particular state of my RL, I won't make it alive of the reset.

soo

- If I am reffing your match on the main forum, get a subref
- If I am reffing your TLR, then you are Emma and I will finish it. But won't take new ones (and I don't expect new challenges anyway)
- If I am reffing your tourney matches, I don't know how tourneys are to be handled with the reset, but I should be able to finish the match at least
- I am stepping down from any and every responsability I have here. This includes running LLAMA
- I intend on finishing my ongoing matches. I think I have only tourney vs goid, the challenge test vs emma that won't ever finish and a TLR that also won't ever finish. So it seems manageable.

Next year is looking to be promising so I may or may not return. Farewell.

My computer power cord broke and my computers dead, so I’m not reffing anything until the new power cord gets here (hopefully Monday).

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'll be away until next Saturday!
Probably still keeping an eye on here though.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Starting tommorow for a about a week-ish I am going to be trying to cut out social media including Smogon cold turkey. Will be unable to battle or ref during that duration, please find subrefs when neccesary.

Edit: Decided to return after three days of a very good break from social media.

Last edited:

nightblitz42

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Getting some wisdom teeth removed in about twelve hours. Don't be surprised if my activity drops these next few days while I recover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)