Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Smogon is usually down for the one hour I have each day to post. My activity will drop even more until next Wednesday. After that, game on for the rest of the summer.

Kid of retroactively posting a LoA. I thought I would be able to post in everything, but I have not had the time. This is because these are graduation days, and I there have been a lot of things to do. I should be able to catch up with everything tomorrow. I'm very sorry for all the inconvenience.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Sorry about not being around, but being away, along with school commitments and sport and music stuff has had me caught up for the last few days. I'll catch up within a couple of days.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm going on vacation for a week. I am reasonably certain that I will have Internet access, although it will probably be limited. If I do not edit this post tomorrow or Sunday, assume that I have no access at all.

EDIT: There is limited Internet. I should be able to order just fine, reffings might be slow.

Last edited:
I know I've had a couple of LOA's recently where I haven't actually been gone, but this time I'm fairly certain I will be.

Starting July 4th, I will be headed by plane to Europe where I will stay until...I think the 12th though I'm not certain. Because I'm paranoid about losing my laptop in the middle of Europe, and will be taking lots of tours besides, I won't be bringing it, thus my activity will likely be around zero for that time period. Please do not DQ me within that period. Frosty and Elevator Music are free to get a subref if they are worried about how fast their match goes (especially if I keep procrastinating on it -_-).

ooof, ok so the medieval reenactment club im in charge of has a huge event I have to get ready for for the 12th, so unfortunately I will have drastically reduced activity until after that is done as well. I will try to keep posting in stuff I am in, if i forget I would greatly appreciate a tag or vm to remind me.

Going to be gone for a couple days for a dragon boating festival. Because I'm already way over DQ in them waterwarrior and Maxim, feel free to DQ me in SICK. I will still ref SICK when I return however

Just please don't DQ in anything else <3

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry for being the worst member of ASB
I'm not going to bother trying to squeeze this into my schedule anymore, all it does is stall everyone else's battles that I'm participating in, so I guess I'm leaving for now. Maybe it'll clear up in a bit. Maybe it won't. I might drop by on irc every once in a while, I might not. I'll try and finish whatever I'm in that you haven't DQed me from yet, but no promises as usual. Thanks for the fun times, sorry for the bad times, love you all ~~

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Tortferngatr GemOftheDay ZhengTann tavok Mulan15262 The Wanderer deadfox081 zarator Birkal Flamestrike waterwarrior @Canis_Majoris Psyco_Josho Avnomke

I have significantly reduced access for the next month. I will do my best to be on time with everything (sorry mulan the Eruption BAP thing really caught me off-guard and ruined the plan I had set for several rounds later) and I think I've been able to accomplish that mostly so far. I ask that you be patient with me on DQ – though I will do everything I can to stay within DQ, I will be skirting it often and may cross it occasionally. Sorry!

Going away for the weekend and pretty busy in the lead up to it, so I won't really be able to contribute anything until Monday.

tavok Frosty ff7hero Canis Majoris SubwayJ Avnomke Geodude6 Flamestrike Someoneelse Dogfish44

I'm going to be leaving for camp on Tuesday the 15th, and will have very limited internet access while I'm there (with almost no access between the 15th-22nd). I'll try to get to as many matches as I can tonight, but saying as I'll be packing and stuff like that pretty much all day tomorrow, assume that if it's not reffed by about 2:00 AM EST tonight, it's time to get a subref. If I'm in a match against you, I'll try my best to order, but just be patient and please don't DQ me :3

Edit: The same "please just be patient" applies to SICK as well, although it may take a bit more time to send jn mons that would be expected....

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
due to IRL (and a little burn out) I will have to prioritize this week so I will be very iffy when reffing anything other than Tourney matches. I should be a-ok (somewhat) as far as ordering goes.

sorry about that.

EDIT: Just to make it clear: If I am reffing your match and not in the tourney, feel free to DQ me and get a subref. Odds are that I won't bother to get it until next monday. Unless a miracle happens or something like that. But I wouldn't count on that :/.

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Real sorry about this, but tomorrow is my (actual) birthday. Going to be busy the entire day. I wouldn't normally post something like this, but I know I will be approaching DQ in a few important matches. Hang tight; I'll order on Thursday.

EDIT: Another day. Sorry. Will order tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Speed-X Fighterman481 Mowtom Mulan15262 Eternal Drifter Avnomke
Spread the word to whoever I missed.

It's monsoon season here in southwestern US, (meaning bad storms) and lightning struck pretty close to our house and knocked out our air conditioners, the electricity in Chinchou's room and most of the downstairs area, our sprinkler system for the lawn, some of our kitchen appliances, our desktop computer, and our wireless router. (Thank you, Mother Nature.) Dad set up our old router/modem setup from a few years ago, and it's very shaky due to being quite old (technology-wise, anyway).

Anyway, to get to the point, my Internet access will be very sporadic and shaky the next few days. So please be lenient with DQs and whatnot.

I'm heading out of town for a convention tomorrow evening and won't be back home till Sunday night. I should have internet and will try to post and ref whenever possible, but since I'll be hanging out with my friends that I'm going with and doing generic con stuff my activity will be inconsistent at best and non-existent at worst. I will do my best to make sure everything I'm reffing is reffed either today or tomorrow before I leave. Please don't DQ/subref me unless it's desperately needed; I'll catch up on everything Sunday night/Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)