Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Not leaving, but I might not have access to Discord for a few days, maybe a week. If you need to contact me about something (probably me making a mistake in reffing) then please use Smogon conversations or just directly post in the thread, thanks!
Edit: Still having trouble with Discord.

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I may need an extension of the above to... I want to say Thursday. Worst case scenario, I'll wrap up everything this weekend.

Guess who has no internet again! It's me! May be able to order from my phone but reffings will be waiting likely until Friday!

Sorry for the delays, feel free to ask for a subref if you need

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Real life is being. A lot. I have a tiny bit of free time now but don't want to do any BBP with it and I might not have any time tomorrow at all. I'll get to everything eventually but no promises I'm keeping to DQ.

Not leaving, but i'm having trouble accessing the Data Audit, and Discord still isn't working for me. Reffings will come, as I can still access the audit, but will definitely come more slowly, so please be lenient on DQ. Sorry to everyone I owe reffings to!
shadowpea TMan87 epicdrill Mowtom Rextreff montegom
Edit: Good news- I can access the Data Audit reliably now (I think).

Last edited:

TheEver

It's beauty and rage!
is a Pre-Contributor
I have a busy next few days. I’m not completely unable to post but if I end up not posting then this is just my safety net.

Edit: Extending this to Monday the 17th.

Edit 2: Unextending this, my LOA is done now.

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Update: I'm back enough to order on time for facilities and tournaments and such, but tower battles are at the bottom of my priority list

I'm not feeling well, so reffings and battle posts will come more slowly.
Edit: Not sick anymore yay! (Actually I was feeling better like 3 days ago but forgot abt this post entirely so sorry about that)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)