The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
we should be pissed at fifa not at the refs seriously, in nhl they have technology that signals when a goal has been scored they should very easily be able to do the same thing in football.

@ rey i was being sarcastic you little prick. How retarded can you possibly get. We get it dude, you're a 14 yo mexican and chicharito is mexican so you're a die hard Man utd fan. Cut the shitty posts

and liverpool vs. newcastle in about 2 hours, MUST win match...

we should be pissed at fifa not at the refs seriously, in nhl they have technology that signals when a goal has been scored they should very easily be able to do the same thing in football.
Yeah, I think it's very telling that instead of complaining like most managers do when this happens in a game, Redknapp just talked about how there really should be goal line technology

Although to be fair, Lampard deserves it since he did have the one at the world cup which was a clear goal disallowed :P

About QPR: I don't entirely agree that it should be more than 10 points because I think that third party ownership is a less serious offence than going into administration and being unable to pay wages (pretty sure that third party ownership is a 3 point deduction normally), although I agree that the lying does make it more severe, so maybe -5 or -6?

Although I don't like Neil Warnock so seeing him fucked over twice in relation to the same thing would be quite funny.

What I don't like about the QPR incident is that they have held off on a decision for so long. Regardless of how many points they get deducted, it would make a huge difference in the Championship. If they drop 6, there is a good chance Norwich will catch them, especially with the game in hand. If they get a more severe 10 point, it puts them in 3rd, with Cardiff and Norwich then having the auto promote slots. I just wish they would sort it out soon.

whats more is warnock was religated with sheffield united and complained about it FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON.
aka west ham and tevez, there were no points docked there.

the linesman waited more than fucking 10 seconds before saying it was a goal, clear indecision there. still, gomes flapped it in the first place.

second was offside, no questions asked

cant say im too sad though since i do support arsenal, but still somewhat unfortunate

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
story of our season tbh, we play really well against the big teams but don't bother turning up against the subtoppers...

yea because the officals repayed tottenham... o wait THEY DIDNT they screwed them more
so no, and only van persie saw the handball out of everbody.. well arsene might "see it"

yea because the officals repayed tottenham... o wait THEY DIDNT they screwed them more
they kinda did because chelsea should've had a penalty that wasn't given. but it's true that they kinda screwed them more, but the decision was a very difficult one tbh.

lol at least now we're destroying the crappy teams... we're probably going to finish 5th ahead of Tottenham now.

Why couldn't Liverpool have employed Dalglish from the start of the season though... we'd be in a much better position than our current one now.

Arsenal's win means Chelsea are back in it now... I would lol if Chelsea won the title after all the shit that's happen this season.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
its even funnier imo because torres was such a terrible transfer. i would be really surprised if chelsea did much at united, but drogba and malouda seem to be at their best, so you never know.

lol at least now we're destroying the crappy teams... we're probably going to finish 5th ahead of Tottenham now.

Why couldn't Liverpool have employed Dalglish from the start of the season though... we'd be in a much better position than our current one now.
We wouldn't have gotten the new owners if it wasn't for roy's crappy results. ty roy.

and we would be 3rd apparently if we collected points this way. Only chelsea and manure have more points in the period where kenny is in charge. But we shouldnt forget how many injuries we've had especially in defense (and stevie who's out for the rest of the season) and how average the squad is right now. things are looking good. the numbers say it all:

Only 4 goals (all Pens) conceeded in the last 9 Games..

11 Goals in our last 3 home games!

10 Clean sheets since Kenny took over.. (we only got 7 under Roy)

10 out of 12 points taken off the top 4 since christmas..

Give him the job ! :pimp:

We wouldn't have gotten the new owners if it wasn't for roy's crappy results. ty roy.

and we would be 3rd apparently if we collected points this way. Only chelsea and manure have more points in the period where kenny is in charge. But we shouldnt forget how many injuries we've had especially in defense (and stevie who's out for the rest of the season) and how average the squad is right now. things are looking good. the numbers say it all:

Only 4 goals (all Pens) conceeded in the last 9 Games..

11 Goals in our last 3 home games!

10 Clean sheets since Kenny took over.. (we only got 7 under Roy)

10 out of 12 points taken off the top 4 since christmas..

Give him the job ! :pimp:
I seriously doubt we wouldn't have gotten the new owners if it weren't for Roy... Hicks and Gillett were already looking to sell the club largely due to their huge debt lol.

And yeah, I can't believe Dalglish STILL hasn't been given the job.

and yet roy is doing so well with west brom :P
Lol Roy seems to do better with the smaller clubs. xD

I'm guessing Dalglish hasn't been given the job because Liverpool want Mourinho since he's said he wants to come back to England, but I think they should just stick with Dalglish really, he's doing just as well as Mourinho would imo.

Mourinho is never going to be Liverpool manager... the fans (including me) DON'T want him near our team. Unless kenny doesn't want the job on a permanent basis, the king should get the job and he will.

Roy doesnt really think big enough to manage a big club like Liverpool, he does far better at midtable clubs where he can buy his bargains and have his cautious tactics(especially away my god). I mean, Liverpool picking up Juventus and Chelsea trash, and buying mediocre premier league players? Seriously?

Dalglish is a lock to get the job, you just dont splash near 60 million for 2 strikers for an interim manager, it's too much of a risk if the next guy doesnt really want them here.

i thought we agreed, liverpool are not a big club anymore :/

there is nothing wrong with buying bargains, fergie doesnt have an issue with buying bargains.
its not helped by the fans tbh
Mourinho only want man utd, but fergie will never retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)