The Alolan Trial - Round 4

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
A simple Bo3 in the USM metas, with the procedure of selecting the tiers being as follows:
  • Main Pool of tiers consists of OU, UU, RU, and NU
  • Side Pool of tiers consists of Ubers and LC
  • Player1 vs Player2 - Player1(the player on the left) removes 2 tiers from the Main Pool, and Player2(the player on the right) adds a tier from the Side Pool
  • Bo3 played in the 3 tiers
Example:
Zack vs Adam
  • Zack removed OU and RU, Adam adds LC
  • Zack and Adam play a Bo3 in USM UU NU LC
The players will inform each other of the tiers they remove/tier they add while scheduling for the series—order doesn't matter. If you don't use VMs, please inform me of the status of your scheduling on Discord/Smogon. The first game for the Bo3 can be agreed upon mutually, but in case of conflict, the player on the left in the pairing will pick first. The game(s) after that will be picked by the player who lost the immediately previous game.

Tournament Rules
  • Single elimination
  • Best of 3 (as explained above)
  • All the rules of each respective tier apply accordingly - if there is a change in any of the tiers during an ongoing round, it will be followed from the next round. The current round will follow the rulings that were in place when the round was posted.

Chill Shadow vs Mysterious M
Empo vs Exiline
Leru vs Finchinator
perry vs Acsel
HaxBro.K vs Hassin627
Ninjadog13 vs Arifeen

Deadline: February 18

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Yeah no response, good joke, when you dodged me on smogtours and didnt show up to the date we scheduled there. Guess we do it here now. Tomorrow 7pm?

Removing ou/uu in case you forgot...

I didnt "dodge" you on smogtours, you cant expect me to suddenly be able to play whenever you pm me, especially when i was about to play for another tour. Yes, I did miss the time, but what tells me that you didnt? You couldve let me know when you were online during our scheduled time. I honestly just forgot that we even agreed on a time, since the only visible scheduling effort was my vm on your wall.
Anw, 7pm works

won ubers, then he didnt want to play anymore, will try to finish the remaining game(s) asap

e: opp gave me the w

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)