The Best Pokemon Anime Battles

definitely ash vs paul for me
idk i just really really liked that battle it was intense and exciting and just perfect

i especially liked the final showdown of evire vs ape but they're my 2 favourite mons so bias i guess

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
People are saying ash vs tobias,
I really didnt like that, i felt tobias should have had a back story of how he caught a legandary. i felt ash got screwed over by a random guy who had TWO LEGANDARIES, at least ash was the only one who beat his darkrai. Also, the battle nurse joy vs forrest, that was weird that nurse joy had a latias....

My personal favourite was ash vs tyson, that was a great battle, coming down to meoawth and pikachu, it was so intense and i really felt that both players were great. Either of them couldve one, it also showed meoawths loyalty as it had been violent early on and there was something about tyson that made me like him.

The ash vs cameron was good, but then i realise, camerons hydreigon really destroyed ash's team and that cameron only had five... But i liked the evolution part.

Ash vs morrison was good, and it showed that ash can overcome friendship to fight a good game, damn his steelix was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)