the best product in the world

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the best product in the world is actually this, the dishmatic

download (3).jpeg

the dishmatic at first glance looks like a simple sponge on a stick, however

s-l600.jpg

the body of the dishmatic is actually hollow, with a closeable port in the end for the insertion of washing up liquid, which is fed into the sponge and applied to your dishes by firm manual pressure

images (1).jpeg

all this while protecting your hands from hot soapy water which will dry and crack the skin. do yourself a favour and purchase yourself and your friends and family a dishmatic from your local supermarket

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor

View attachment 497003

View attachment 497004

the body of the dishmatic is actually hollow, with a closeable port in the end for the insertion of washing up liquid, which is fed into the sponge and applied to your dishes by firm manual pressure

View attachment 497005

all this while protecting your hands from hot soapy water which will dry and crack the skin. do yourself a favour and purchase yourself and your friends and family a dishmatic from your local supermarket
real pros wear gloves when washing dishes. the finesse of your own fingers along with the cleanliness of not touching grime

Bella

Lighterless
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Theres this thing in Diary of a Wimpy kid where they have a Pizza Blanket and Imo if they ever made it that would be the best product of all time
1678033764870.png

aside from that the seat covers for toilets with pokemons faces on them
1678033937023.png

View attachment 497003

View attachment 497004

View attachment 497005

Weak ass scrub Daddy knock off

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Now that I have your attention let me show you this handy new kitchen tool, the Slap Chop! You’re going to be in a great mood all day, because you’re going be slapping your troubles away with the Slap Chop. Now, look here’s a potato. One slap you got big chunks for stew, two slaps home fries in a second. And, look at this when you add a mushroom: the more you do it, the finer it gets you don’t have to switch any blades. Now, you love salad -- you hate making it. You know you hate making salads -- that’s why you don’t have any salad in your diet. Watch this one slap... salad! I love Pizza too, but once in a while get the veggies in, at least throw it on top of the pizza. You’re going to change your eating habits. Soup, Coleslaw, stuff we want, 5 seconds. 4 or 5 seconds, it's done. This thing, this tuna looks boring. Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life. Add this tuna putting it in like this now you’re going to have a nice, tuna, salad. Look at this you’re going to have an exciting life now. Look here’s a hard boiled egg. One chop, you add the pickle; you add the green onion. And what you can do is mix things together add the ham and you’re going to love this. You don’t have time to make breakfast, breakfast to go. You’re going to love my nuts. Watch this: almonds, walnuts. Comes with a cover so you can do everything in the cover. Alright, or you can do it on the board, whatever you like. So easy, one finger, if I can do it with one finger you guys can do it with your whole hand. Kids can do it. You know what they charge at the ice cream store? A dollar for toppings at the ice cream store. Add a couple cookies if you want. So, you can make it for 10 cents. Stop throwing your money away. You know not only nuts what about fruit? Put a mango, look at that isn’t that beautiful on your ice cream.

Now that I have your attention let me show you this handy new kitchen tool, the Slap Chop! You’re going to be in a great mood all day, because you’re going be slapping your troubles away with the Slap Chop. Now, look here’s a potato. One slap you got big chunks for stew, two slaps home fries in a second. And, look at this when you add a mushroom: the more you do it, the finer it gets you don’t have to switch any blades. Now, you love salad -- you hate making it. You know you hate making salads -- that’s why you don’t have any salad in your diet. Watch this one slap... salad! I love Pizza too, but once in a while get the veggies in, at least throw it on top of the pizza. You’re going to change your eating habits. Soup, Coleslaw, stuff we want, 5 seconds. 4 or 5 seconds, it's done. This thing, this tuna looks boring. Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life. Add this tuna putting it in like this now you’re going to have a nice, tuna, salad. Look at this you’re going to have an exciting life now. Look here’s a hard boiled egg. One chop, you add the pickle; you add the green onion. And what you can do is mix things together add the ham and you’re going to love this. You don’t have time to make breakfast, breakfast to go. You’re going to love my nuts. Watch this: almonds, walnuts. Comes with a cover so you can do everything in the cover. Alright, or you can do it on the board, whatever you like. So easy, one finger, if I can do it with one finger you guys can do it with your whole hand. Kids can do it. You know what they charge at the ice cream store? A dollar for toppings at the ice cream store. Add a couple cookies if you want. So, you can make it for 10 cents. Stop throwing your money away. You know not only nuts what about fruit? Put a mango, look at that isn’t that beautiful on your ice cream.
Kitchen Gun v2? :0

Sign me the hell up :pip:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)