The BW2 Doubles Tourney Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
confirming loss,my opponent did switch teams two different times, don't know if that's against the rules or not. also they weren't gg's

Stratos

Banned deucer.
after being subbed in i faced aurarayquaza once, then he ditched and i haven't been able to get in contact with him. I won the one match we did play. forgot to save a replay, but pocket spectated and can vouch if you need

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still not a peep out of Staraptor... he's been on Smogon, just not contacted me in any ways while I sent him multiple VMs.

Round 1 is over. Round 2 will be up shortly.

-Since Pwnemon has mentioned that he won one game against Aura Rayquaza and since Aura Rayquaza has not made any attempts to contact, I'm rulling Pwnemon the winner.

-Since both Pan and Bri have been MIA, coin flip declares Princess Bri the winner.

-Since Chase has posted activity and Snowflakes has not responded to me, Chase will advance.

-Since Atoni has posted activity and Terraquaza hasn't, Atoni will advance

-Since Raseri has posted activity and Nefask hasn't, Raseri will advance

-Since TheSweeper has posted activity and Kojes hasn't, TheSweeper will advance

-Due to scheduling conflicts and the like, the matches LivingThings v Morgenstern and Ace Emerald v Staraptor will be carried into r2, and the winner of each will battle the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)