The CAP Kitchen: Non-Competitive Discussion Goes Here

cuz CAP needs more bunnies :3

---
darmico - there's reasons why prevos aren't made for LC, a quick search brings up these posts (there's probably more):
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/proposal-making-caps-for-metagames-other-- than-ou-24-hr-language-amendment.3470798/#post-4453972
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pre-evo-poll-postponed.3468554/#post-4290404
That said, there's nothing to stop you running your own server with them included, of course :]
I love this but.... why did you give it a butthole >~>

It looks really nice :3

Where would you put the CAPmons to be encountered in the wild in Alola?

For me:

Syclar: Mount Lanakila
Syclant: Mount Lanakila (SOS)
Revenankh: Haina Desert
Embirch: Lush Jungle
Breezi: Mount Hokulani
Rebble: Ten Carat Hill
Bolderdash: Vast Poni Canyon
Privatyke: Route 1, Route 7, Route 8, Akala Outskirts, Brooklet Hill, Hano Beach, Hau'oli City, Kala'e Bay, Melemele Sea
Arghonaut: Route 14, Route 15, Route 16, Ancient Poni Path, Exeggutor Island, Poni Gauntlet, Poni Plains, Poni Wilds, Secluded Shore, Tapu Village
Nohface: Hau'oli Cemetery, Memorial Hill
Kitsunoh: Abandoned Thrifty Megamart
Monohm: Melemele Meadow
Duohm: Blush Mountain
Colosshale: Route 7, Hano Beach (Lapras)
Protowatt: Route 13, Route 14, Route 15, Secluded Shore (Fishing)
Voodoll: Abandoned Thrifty Megamart
Scratchet: Haina Desert
Necturine: Lush Jungle
Mollux: Exeggutor Island
Cupra: Lush Jungle
Brattler: Lush Jungle
Cawdet: Route 1, Akala Outskirts, Brooklet Hill, Hau'oli City
Volkritter: Route 7 (Fishing)
Snugglow: Melemele Sea (Lapras)
Floatoy: Route 1, Route 7, Route 8, Akala Outskirts, Brooklet Hill, Hano Beach, Hau'oli City, Kala'e Bay, Melemele Sea
Caimanoe: Route 14, Route 15, Route 16, Ancient Poni Path, Exeggutor Island, Poni Gauntlet, Poni Plains, Poni Wilds, Secluded Shore, Tapu Village
Crucibelle: Haina Desert
Kerfluffle: Abandoned Thrifty Megamart

I'd put Mollux in Wela Volcano Park, and Duohm on Mount Hokulani. I'd also put Syclar in Tapu Village. Finally, I think Cupra should only be found in Lush Jungle trees after the player has both Psychinium and Buginium.

That looks really cool what typing would you have it be, I would see it keeping its ghost type and getting grass instead of steel.

cool, could I see them willow616, and I just noticed that alola kitsnoh has a darker base color than normal kitsnoh so that makes sense, also alolan pokemon abilities seem for the the most part the opposite of the original form.

cool typing and abilities on mullux(sorry if I spelled it wrong) it makes me think of easter, but what about fidgit or necturna

frontnormal-mfidgit.png

types: fighting/ground
abilities:persistent/iron fist

frontnormal-mnecturine.png

frontnormal-mnecturna.png

necturine and necturna types: ice/ghost

abilities: telepathy/snow cloak

necturna looks amazing as an ice type. Would't it make sense if fidgit even in its original form was a fighting type. I bet if you showed someone fidgit who knows about pokemon typing, but not about cap, they would say its a fighting type.

plasmanta
type: water
abilities: volt absorb, dry skin
IMG_0303.JPG

I may not be a sprite artist but I am still an artist, also I think fidgit is still fine as a fighting type I just might change its secondary type to steel

Very amazing. As far as placement, you could find plasmanta in the water on one of the later islands, fidgit in a berry hill, and/or floatoy in an earlier route who could evolve using a belt of some sort, I have no idea where to put molux(again sorry if I spelled it wrong) necturine/necturna on the mountain with the other ice alolan forms(I forgot the name), and nohface/kitsnoh could be found In wela jungle or near the ruins.

sounds cool
i start making the plasmanta's pre-evo (i forgot the name) and maibe i make a cawmodore o malaconda alola form

by the way exploudit we did give them abilities just look farther up the chat, but if you would like to give them stats than please do.

Last edited:
the stats and abilities are ready but i will submit them eventually

snunuglow alola
9vh1r4.png
(have the same typing and abilities of plasmanta)

and malaconda
frontnormal-mmalaconda.png

types: grass/poison

abilities: sheer force/harvest

You are such a good sprite artist. here is syclant
IMG_0309.JPG

type: fire bug
abbilies: mountaineer, keen eye
abbilities stratagem: sturdy, technichan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)