Approved The Creative Side of PS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
basically in this article i will be introducing the art and writing room (and maybe The studio if it makes sense but maybe not)) and explaining what goes on there and maybe how to contribute creativity. I'll definitely get to this very soon

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
I think this is a neat idea, could bring some new faces to both rooms so I'm all for it. If this is approved, feel free to contact myself or another writing room owner if you need help on that portion. Also, instead of the usual article art, maybe you could include winning submissions from past art contests and maybe an excerpt from a winning writing submission.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I'd not include The Studio since it doesn't promote creation of media (or does it? I didn't think so) whereas art and writing do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)