The Cross Server Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAP is dominating.

It's gonna take a long time for me to find Hero, since QBone said that he's one of three people that don't know the tournament started.

So yeah...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Well this is going very well, splendid! Good job and good luck to everyone in the tournament.
My count was 29-13(very possible I was mistaken).
Forgive my euphoria.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Tutoris a Community Leaderis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Professor of B101
I believe our current win loss ratio is 26-16 (feel free to correct me here). Not exactly spectacular, but not terrible either. Let's pump out some wins people!

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can now battle, have the people from other servers made accounts on Smogon? If so I can PM them....

And why is my name not bolded in the fixtures list :(

darkie

just remember no caps when you spell the mans name
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
why is sot so big and pink :<

anyway, skydiver contacted me and we'll play on thursday. sds and sot will be easy to find, but i don't know where to look for takashi. :x

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost to squirtlefan15 3-0, gg. The sweep didn't come off :(

edit: found out that it doesn't matter, as he changed servers.

i am posting here because you guys are obviously cheating. you replaced duskie with twist of fate but i don't recall losing to twist of fate. if martin approves this then he is stupid and a horrible tournament organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)