The Cross Server Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but it's just a substitution. Are you bitter that you lost or something? There's no need to get so worked up about it. If something is wrong, it will be fixed.

A decent compromise would be to have you play ToF, but then again, that is just giving you another chance after you already lost. Regardless, wait for Plus to comment, since I have no authority for this tournament other than participating in it.

I think this is just a case of dignity. He can stand that he lost to duskie, but to lose to ToF is just an insult. I think the best choice of action is to have the records read
Duskie v. Lee

but credit ToF with a win in the overall standings.

i am posting here because you guys are obviously cheating. you replaced duskie with twist of fate but i don't recall losing to twist of fate. if martin approves this then he is stupid and a horrible tournament organizer
to be honest i think lee is right in something, if you are replacing duskie with tof then at leastmake him do his battles again, that would be the most fair thing to do

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We are not cheating. We already contacted martin, while Duskie and ToF told me to make this change. Please stop making false accusations. I changed all of Duskie's names to ToF to avoid confusion. Redoing battles really isn't necessary either. Is there a point in doing so?

And as for this stupid bullshit for a rematch, no. Duskie busted his ass out there to get as many battles as he did for a reason. Don't try to cut me some shit just for another chance at another highly competent opponent.

EDIT: Talked to Martin about this. Here's what he said.

Martin: Yes thats ok
Martin: He is just online here and talking about that to me
Martin: His theory was that twist never won against him, so he is sure that he would win and all results so far should be eliminated
plus: duskie was already planning to let tof sub him so he completed all the battles that he could
plus: nothing should be in vain
plus: especially his battles
Martin: I know, put it seems lJLeeRSX does not understand that it is just a theory that he would win the "rematch"

Lee, seriously. No offense and all, but you've gotten your chance. Don't go digging for stuff to shit up just so you get one more oppurtunity to slip into the next round. If that's your reason for accusing a team of cheating, by all means -- get out now.

i am posting here because you guys are obviously cheating. you replaced duskie with twist of fate but i don't recall losing to twist of fate. if martin approves this then he is stupid and a horrible tournament organizer
to be honest i think lee is right in something, if you are replacing duskie with tof then at leastmake him do his battles again, that would be the most fair thing to do
In my opinion, what's in a name? Since it's a cross server tournament, the focus is on battles between representants of certain servers. There is no real difference if Duskie or TOF is playing. We even can't prove if one "real person" is doing all battles for all "nominated players".
If we follow your argumentation, there would be dozens of rematches. How do you want to pitch that to opponents who won already? If we do not allow any subs, this tourney would faint because of inactivity. So in truth I would be a bad organizer not going this pragmatic way.

Lol...honestly that is by far the stupidest logic I have ever heard. I am honestly laughing my ass off right now at how immature you are saying I need to rebattle for duskie...if you really want, I can turn his 2-1 into a 3-0 and you guys will still continue to whine. If you really don't want me to sub now I can wait till next round...sheesh

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ToF DA BEST, loser duskie the worst....

SDS is scared of me =[

I have no idea how to contact my other three opponents, I've been trying to get to them but they're out of sight apparently.

I have no idea how to contact my other three opponents, I've been trying to get to them but they're out of sight apparently.
i am in the same trouble as cyber, but i already battled phsycical and he havent, but the other two opponents are off sight (both are on the pe team if im not wrong)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lost 6-0 to twig, wasn't really prepared for one thing, and minimal hax didn't help either. gg.

Qbone told me that Hero is going to be subbed out. I will edit this post/let Plus know when I know who it will be so you can change it.

We're really dominating though, good job!

*800 post*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)