The Doritos Castle

What is up Smogon it´s me your favorite brand-name trainer with another RMT.This time with a team that actually wins.Alright on with the team:

The Villain
Deoxys-S
@ Life Orb
Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Ice Beam

So what this does is revenges all the pesky Dragon Dancers who give you trouble besides Ferrothorn and offers a way to beat Tyranitar should he come in. You also are using Volcorona without a spinner which is risky, but Stealth Rockers often still go in the lead position so Taunt should ward them off. It also gives Volc a chance to switch in safely without fearing status. Stealth Rock is needed.(copy-pasted this).
Ok so every story needs a Villain here it is.He is the Astro-king and he despises all Volcarona´s Kingdom he is super fast and also uses heis evil rocks to whoever interferes with his malicous plans.He is also Super strong.He turns into Ice whoever minion who does wrong.

The Clown
Porygon-Z
Download
@Life Orb
Modest Nature
252 Spe.Att. /252 Spe
- Tri-Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse/Psychic

This guys is always a killing machine. If switched at the correct time I go +1 and proceed to sweep. I sometimes swap Dark Pulse for Psychic both have different uses choose your own.I love when Tri-Attack freezes.The Clown it entertains the Queen with his Ice and Electric Dark magic tricks,but what amuses the Queen the most is when he combines Fire,Electric,and Ice. However when the queen is in peril the heart of a warrior burns within him and will protect the Queen with his life because.........he is madly in love with her.

The Queen
Volcarona
Flame Body
@Life Orb
252 Spe.Att. / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Hp-Ground
I started to have trouble with this *thing* so I decided to try him out turned out perfectly. A standard set os a Volcarona Hp-Ground for Heatran .This *thing* should not be OU it should be UBERS.
The Queen the most kind-hearted of all Queens people hate her for that and want to ban her to her own dungeon named UU when she is in peril she activates her TRUE powers and protects her loved ones especially a certain someone named Porygon-Z yeah she is madly in love with him but she does not share her true feelings because she is very shy modest to be accurate.

The Bitch
Blissey
@Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP / 252Defense/4 Spe.Att.
-Softboiled
-Heal Bell
-Flamethrower
-Toxic

Blissey *sigh* Blissey you delicious and pwerful Blissey.You are a pain in the butt when I am against you,but despite all that I love you!Ok no more shitty poetry simple Blissey set Toxic to cripple pokes not labeled Poison or Steel.Softboiled excellent recovery.Heal Bell for Haxrachi.Flamethrower for Scizor.Blissey is the most popular girl in the kingdom,but it´s not very smart and beatiful as the Queen and that is why she envies her so much and wants to brually kill her.

The Night Crawler
Gliscor
@Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
252 Attack\ 100 Spe\ 156 SpD
-EQ
-Swords Dance
-Ice Fang
-U-Turn
Ok simple set SD up and prepare for the sweep.EQ for obvious reasons.Ice Fang for peskyDragons and other Gliscor.U-Turn works in great combo with that odd EV-spreadif I am already set up like 2+ KO and opponent bring Vappy(or other counters) I just U-Turn and deal massive amount of damage.Who is he?He is Porygon-Z brother he left the kingdom to power up and then came back when the Dragon Kingdom decided to attack works in great combo with his brother,and finally both of them finally destroyed the evil menaces.

The Knight
Latios
Levitate
@Choice Specs
Timid Nature
252 Spe.Att\ 252 Spe
Draco Meteor
Psychock
Surf
HP(Fire)

I.LOVE.THIS.THING. It always hits so hard whatever comes in it can 2 KO OR even KO every thing not named Blissey and some scarf pokes can never imgine outspeeding or walling this thing.Problem is it cannot take hits aswell as his sister,Latias can be replaced if i found Latias usefull though. :P
Latios is teh most handsome and powerful knight in town no matter who challeges him he will always win not always but when he is with his girlfriend Swampy he will be invincible they are madly in love and will always be.

Ok guys that ma number 2 RMT please rate it and give me all your support please any suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Defensive Threats

Blissey -
Bronzong -
Celebi -
Chansey -
Deoxys-D -
Dusclops -
Ferrothorn -
Forretress -
Gliscor -
Hippowdon -
Jellicent -
Latias -
Murkrow -
Ninetales -
Politoed -
Porygon2 -
Rotom-W -
Skarmory -
Snorlax -
Suicune -
Swampert -
Tentacruel -
Vaporeon -
Whimsicott -
Xatu -
Zapdos -

Offensive Threats

Aerodactyl -
Breloom -
Conkeldurr -
Darmanitan -
Deoxys-S -

Dragonite -
Empoleon -
Espeon -
Excadrill -
Gengar -
Gyarados -
Haxorus -
Heatran -
Heracross -
Hydreigon -
Infernape -
Jirachi -
Jolteon -
Kingdra -
Kyurem -
Landorus -
Latios -
Lilligant -
Lucario -
Machamp -
Magnezone -
Mamoswine -
Metagross -
Mienshao -
Reuniclus -
Roserade -
Salamence -
Sawsbuck -
Scizor -
Scrafty-
Shaymin -
Sigilyph -
Smeargle -
Starmie -
Terakion -
Thundurus -
Tornadus -
Tyranitar -
Venusaur -
Victini -
Virizion -
Volcarona -
Weavile -
Zoroark -

For those of you who want to steal here.
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock

Volcarona (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Trait: Download
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 156 SDef / 100 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance
- U-turn

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Softboiled

You might want to include the abilities of all of your pokemon, since there's a huge difference between using Guts Heracross and Moxie Heracross on a team.

lol, i love the format, but im not sure how it will stand with the morbid, long faced, smogoneers. all together, a pretty nice team! i will try it out (by the end of this week) but as far as i can tell, you've got everything in there that you need!

On Ferrothorn, Protect is generally less useful unless you're using it with Leech Seed. I'd say just go ahead and run Leech Seed all the time.

I know you say you like U-turn on Volcorona, but I'm not sold on it. I'd personally suggest adding a Hidden Power instead, for coverage. For example, Hidden Power Ground could be used to nail Heatran, who otherwise walls your current set. Also, once you start racking up a few Quiver Dance boosts, I feel like the 100% accuracy of Flamethrower outweighs the power of Fire Blast, so you could think about making that switch. Fire Blast is fine if it works for you though.

On Swampert, I'm not really sold on locking a defensive Pokémon into Outrage. If you want a move to hit Dragons, I'd maybe go with Ice Punch. But over all, I think you could put Stealth Rock in that spot, which means your Ferrothorn is still free to run Spikes. With both Spikes and Stealth Rock, Volcorona will need to acquire less boosts overall to sweep.

Ice Beam is redundant on Latios, everything you'd use Ice Beam on is hit plenty hard by Draco Meteor. Instead, run Psyshock in its place. That gives you a powerful STAB attack to actually hurt Blissey with.

All in all, you've got a cool team buddy! :3

As it stands you are 6-0'd by +2 LO Excadrill. To fix this issue I suggest replacing Porygon-Z with Gliscor.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
Impish 252/0/184/0/0/72
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Good luck.

As it stands you are 6-0'd by +2 LO Excadrill. To fix this issue I suggest replacing Porygon-Z with Gliscor.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
Impish 252/0/184/0/0/72
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Good luck.
what about replacing Hercross instead i have been using Gliscor instead of Porygon-z and Heracross Porygon-Z provides all the attacks needed to this team so Heracross or Pory .P

Also do i switch Latios>Latias?

hey mate, this seems like a really nice team. it does have a few things that need to be cleared up.
1. 1/3 of your team is weak to flying, which may not seem risky, but there's definiteley an archeops lurking somewhere
2. i beat youre porygon with my un ev trained t-tar with -atk, and minimum speed. i acually outsped it.
3. you should give yourself a healer in your team as it seems weak to status (other than herracross). they work wonders on 6v6, and it can mean either losing or winning.

but other than those options, i dont see anything wrong with youre team. and i love the nicknames! theyre just fresh in terms of what you normally see.

hey mate, this seems like a really nice team. it does have a few things that need to be cleared up.
1. 1/3 of your team is weak to flying, which may not seem risky, but there's definiteley an archeops lurking somewhere
2. i beat youre porygon with my un ev trained t-tar with -atk, and minimum speed. i acually outsped it.
3. you should give yourself a healer in your team as it seems weak to status (other than herracross). they work wonders on 6v6, and it can mean either losing or winning.

but other than those options, i dont see anything wrong with youre team. and i love the nicknames! theyre just fresh in terms of what you normally see.

you do know archeops gets MURDERED by latios also teh Porygon-Z i was training it im only EV-training it at teh time :P also im wanting to change heracross for a bliisey and latios for latias

i would stick with her older brither if i where you, since not only does he see more use, but i think he is strongerthan his little sis

i would stick with her older brither if i where you, since not only does he see more use, but i think he is strongerthan his little sis
well a Specs Latias haz enough bulk i have tried it and it i very useful

beated a magnezone and gliscor almost full health

you do know archeops gets MURDERED by latios also teh Porygon-Z i was training it im only EV-training it at teh time :P also im wanting to change heracross for a bliisey and latios for latias
piont being that archeops outspeeds porygon z, and could easily ohko it. given latios does have a bit of bulk (not as much as latias's) it would get 2-3hko'd with rockslide (not entireley sure this is true). and bringing in blissey's a good choice, but an eviolite chansey is even better, as it can take insane amounts of physical hits (as i am led to believe), has more spD than blissey due to eviolite, and does everything blissey can, but better. in the sense that it can last so much longer.

piont being that archeops outspeeds porygon z, and could easily ohko it. given latios does have a bit of bulk (not as much as latias's) it would get 2-3hko'd with rockslide (not entireley sure this is true). and bringing in blissey's a good choice, but an eviolite chansey is even better, as it can take insane amounts of physical hits (as i am led to believe), has more spD than blissey due to eviolite, and does everything blissey can, but better. in the sense that it can last so much longer.
who'd i change?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey dude ok so team looks solid for a offensively based team but it is kinda frail and loses to fast sweepers and scarfers give you trouble as well. So to solve this add Deoxys-S over PorygonZ:

Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Ice Beam

So what this does is revenges all the pesky Dragon Dancers who give you trouble besides Ferrothorn and offers a way to beat Tyranitar should he come in. You also are using Volcorona without a spinner which is risky, but Stealth Rockers often still go in the lead position so Taunt should ward them off. It also gives Volc a chance to switch in safely without fearing status. Stealth Rock is needed because I'm also suggesting to replace Swampert for:

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Taunt/Protect
- Swords Dance

Gliscor as mentioned above gives you insurance against Excadrill and other physical sweepers like Terakion. He can also Taunt which again helps Volc for the sweep. Protect is useful as well to scout choiced attacks but I personally think that Taunt helps you out more. Overall it's a pretty standard set, in your case I don't see the extra speed being all that helpful so max defense is chosen to handle those big physical threats.

Well hopefully this will solve the bulk of your issues, good luck bro!

Hey dude ok so team looks solid for a offensively based team but it is kinda frail and loses to fast sweepers and scarfers give you trouble as well. So to solve this add Deoxys-S over PorygonZ:

Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Ice Beam

So what this does is revenges all the pesky Dragon Dancers who give you trouble besides Ferrothorn and offers a way to beat Tyranitar should he come in. You also are using Volcorona without a spinner which is risky, but Stealth Rockers often still go in the lead position so Taunt should ward them off. It also gives Volc a chance to switch in safely without fearing status. Stealth Rock is needed because I'm also suggesting to replace Swampert for:

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Taunt/Protect
- Swords Dance

Gliscor as mentioned above gives you insurance against Excadrill and other physical sweepers like Terakion. He can also Taunt which again helps Volc for the sweep. Protect is useful as well to scout choiced attacks but I personally think that Taunt helps you out more. Overall it's a pretty standard set, in your case I don't see the extra speed being all that helpful so max defense is chosen to handle those big physical threats.

Well hopefully this will solve the bulk of your issues, good luck bro!
ugh ur right it will take me sometime to re-make teh format but ok and Deoxys ? really well i dont know might replace it for ferro though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)