The DPP Latias Tournament - Round 2

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Tournament Rules and General Guidelines

DPP OU + Latias Tournament

Rules:
  • Best of three format
  • Single Elimination
  • Standard DPP OU with Latias allowed and Soul Dew banned
  • In order to allow use of Latias, all games must be played in the DPP Ubers format
  • Standard DPP OU clauses - make sure your team follows the Evasion Abilities and Baton Pass clauses of DPP OU
  • Evasion Abilities Clause - Pokemon who do not have Sand Veil or Snow Cloak as their only ability must run their other ability
  • Baton Pass Clause - Baton Pass cannot be used in conjunction with a boost in speed + another stat (this is a teambuilder ban) and no team can contain more than one Pokémon with Baton Pass.
Posting replays is required to ensure that Evasion Abilities and Baton Pass clauses are followed.

Round 2

Excal vs BKC
WcJay vs Quint_
b1akey vs zugubu royale
Astamatitos vs alive
H.M.N.I.P vs Finchinator
Groudon vs Shadow_Sneak
Splashbrutha vs Marshall.Law
Nelson vs cb aaron judge
Pkel SweeTforU vs SoulWind
Googly vs reachzero
nightcore vs Amphareixon
dream
vs HPLMS
shockproof vs pinktidal
ilesaural vs Mazz
Jase Duken
vs We Three Kings
Gu Yun vs Wenderz

Deadline: Wednesday September 5th, 11:59 PM GMT
Extension Deadline: Saturday September 1st, 11:59 PM GMT

Last edited:
It's been impossible to arrange a timetable with my opponent since he only logs in for proposing a specific timetable (without taking into account if I'll be available at that time) and he does not appear until the time he (I said that I wouldn't be able at that time) proposed. You can check VMs in order to see that he did not answer the message in which I said I could not play at that time.

replied to oppo's vm, its all on my wall, hopefully we can find a time that works for both of us before the dl

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
i am claiming act win over flares, he never showed up and he seems to have forgotten about the tour as he is not answering my vm's anymore

Calling act on ilesaural. Has missed two three consecutive match times and has been slow in responding to VMs. We have another *potential* matchup scheduled for 2.5 hours from now, but I'm not at all confident they will show up.

Edit: was right, opponent missed the 3rd scheduled matchup. Calling activity.

Last edited:
Opponent is really difficult to schedule with, leaving multiple days to reply, and still haven't had a chance to schedule a battle. Calling act or extension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)