The DPP Team Tournament - Round 1

I Request Act win agaisnt my opp, He didnt answer my post and he didnt appear too in the time I told, also, HaxKBro told me to schedule for him, I sent a message to BIHI but He didnt answer too, u can look walls for proof

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
For the sake of getting Round 2 out on time, I'll be doing activity and coinflips slightly before the deadline. If you complete your battles before the deadline and you got flipped against, feel free to post and I'll update that. Coinflip winners have the choice to play the series out if they wish, but it's certainly not something you'll get an extension for. If you can't complete the series within the day of Round 2 going up, you'll have to take the coinflip W.

re: dream vs Pohjis
dream contacted Pohjis, Pohjis said "I'll get back to you," Pohjis didn't get back to dream until dream called act a week later. Activity to dream.
re: Đark₮aR vs Celysi
Đark₮aR (please, for the love of god and any tour hosts of tournaments you enter, get a namechange) says he DMed Celysi and Celysi didn't respond. Please DM me the full scheduling attempt. For now, activity to DarkTar unless Celysi provides counterevidence.​
re: Dankoc vs YBadDream
Not that it particularly matters for the team series, but I'd give activity to Dankoc because despite the sim problems, he made it to the scheduled time and tried to stay around/provide alternatives and then tried to stay on top of rescheduling.​
re: Diophantine vs col49
Diophantine VMed, col49 didn't respond. Activity to Diophantine.​
re: locopoke vs JLK 17
Not the best scheduling, but activity to JLK 17. Word of caution: it's best to get a solid concrete scheduled time.​
re: Vay vs Void
Vay VMed, Void didn't respond. Activity to Vay.
re: Jhonx~ vs whoever his opponent is lol
Not sure what happened in this matchup. Seems like Jhonx tried to schedule, activity to Jhonx~.​

re: Jimmy Turtwig vs Regnite
Jimmy Turtwig didn't respond. Activity to Regnite.

Coinflips: I only conflipped where it matters. If your team already won, no need for flips.

Alumn vs BKC

jcbc vs pasy_g

Hyogafodex vs Plas

dice vs Rewer

Sayuze vs crayon pop
Promising start to a scheduling chain but unfortunately dies :(

M Dragon vs Updated Kanto
1 day extension

Corckscrew vs Viduf
These have gotta be the worst avatars I've ever seen...

reachzero vs M Rodrigues

Sayuze

Banned deucer.
For the sake of getting Round 2 out on time, I'll be doing activity and coinflips slightly before the deadline. If you complete your battles before the deadline and you got flipped against, feel free to post and I'll update that. Coinflip winners have the choice to play the series out if they wish, but it's certainly not something you'll get an extension for. If you can't complete the series within the day of Round 2 going up, you'll have to take the coinflip W.

re: dream vs Pohjis
dream contacted Pohjis, Pohjis said "I'll get back to you," Pohjis didn't get back to dream until dream called act a week later. Activity to dream.
re: Đark₮aR vs Celysi
Đark₮aR (please, for the love of god and any tour hosts of tournaments you enter, get a namechange) says he DMed Celysi and Celysi didn't respond. Please DM me the full scheduling attempt. For now, activity to DarkTar unless Celysi provides counterevidence.​
re: Dankoc vs YBadDream
Not that it particularly matters for the team series, but I'd give activity to Dankoc because despite the sim problems, he made it to the scheduled time and tried to stay around/provide alternatives and then tried to stay on top of rescheduling.​
re: Diophantine vs col49
Diophantine VMed, col49 didn't respond. Activity to Diophantine.​
re: locopoke vs JLK 17
Not the best scheduling, but activity to JLK 17. Word of caution: it's best to get a solid concrete scheduled time.​
re: Vay vs Void
Vay VMed, Void didn't respond. Activity to Vay.
re: Jhonx~ vs whoever his opponent is lol
Not sure what happened in this matchup. Seems like Jhonx tried to schedule, activity to Jhonx~.​

re: Jimmy Turtwig vs Regnite
Jimmy Turtwig didn't respond. Activity to Regnite.

Coinflips: I only conflipped where it matters. If your team already won, no need for flips.

Alumn vs BKC

jcbc vs pasy_g

Hyogafodex vs Plas

dice vs Rewer

Sayuze vs crayon pop
Promising start to a scheduling chain but unfortunately dies :(

M Dragon vs Updated Kanto
1 day extension

Corckscrew vs Viduf
These have gotta be the worst avatars I've ever seen...

reachzero vs M Rodrigues
what lol? i literally asked my opponent when he was free and got no response. i even told him i was available after wednesday (since we're in the same timezone, it should be easy to schedule then). how does that work -- i posted my availability and asked when he would want to play and got no answer, therefore i must be punished. ???

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
what lol? i literally asked my opponent when he was free and got no response. i even told him i was available after wednesday (since we're in the same timezone, it should be easy to schedule then). how does that work -- i posted my availability and asked when he would want to play and got no answer, therefore i must be punished. ???
fair enough. for me it was the lack of scheduled time (yeah you responded any time after wednesday but that's like saying any time after wednesday after your opp asks on sunday, which is the deadline day c pop proposed) and that you didn't post claiming act that made it seem like you didn't put much effort into scheduling here either. i probably shoulda taken into consideration that osgoode was too lazy to even look at what DL day was tho lol. i'll change this one to act in your favor, thanks for the message

Updated Kanto vs M Dragon
this series is no longer vital to a team winning, feel free to play it or naw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)