The Eo Ut Mortus is Trash at DPP UU Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Following iconic's example:

Fu**ing hax cost me the game.
Confirming, GL.
yeah confirming, Stone Edge miss lost me any chance of winning even if the match continued anyway :p gg while it lasted
Misplayed
I am mortally offended
um i have a business trip till friday, so yeah, i might need an extension negro bloo
edit: oh i thought the deadline for the extended matchups was our deadline. nevermind, you're still a negro bloo.
fuck I'm against Espy who has a 100% win rate against me
Yeah after a bit of hax, fail predictions and missed critical hits on both our parts
pokemon, gg
been a pain trying to play with our timezone difficulties.
SHUT UP!!!!!!

Bloo can you sub me out for Bluewind? After the mad stall loop game with Aqualouis earlier, I have to make a new team, but there's no active UU ladder to test it on and I haven't any other stable team to use. I mean I could throw together a bunch of random Pokemon, but getting 6-0'ed by Feraligatr after one SD is just bad teambuilding.

Not to mention playing tournaments is highly stressful, and I find ladder play stressful enough ~_~ I don't even know why I signed on for the tournament in the first place after my experience in the first tournament I played in.

Ok ?

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I can't sub Bluewind in at this point. You already played Aqualouis, and it wouldn't be fair to have to make him battle another player who already lost in round one. If you don't want to commit to making another team / continue playing in this tournament, I'll have to give Aqualouis the win then. I'll hold off on doing that until further notice from you.

Also, I want to see more matches done, guys!

My opponent did not show up at the arranged time to complete our match-up for the extension after saying he could.

What happened in the game between Aqualouis and me is between the two of us, but advance him instead of me :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)