The Equal Opportunity Tournament, R3

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Welcome to the Equal Opportunity Tournament, where I learn how to spell the word opportunity, and McMeghan sobs in a corner. Just kidding. Well, the second part anyway. Anyways! As you may have guessed, this is a tournament that only people who have yet to win a tournament may enter. Sorry to the Earthworms and McMeghans out there, this tournament isn't for you.

RULES:
1: You cannot have won a tournament before.
--- This tournament is only for users that have no tournament wins, hence the Equal Opportunity Tournament. This includes the Grand Slam, but does not include Smogon Tours and certain team-based tournaments. If you have a question about if a tournament qualifies or not, post in the thread with a link.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: BEST OF ONE
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

Matches:
s_aman vs Leftiez
Benja299 vs Subject 18
Vileman vs Fran17
Volty vs IAmGingy
Ger9119 vs The Quasar
dEnIsSsS vs CZ.
horyzhnz vs Leer
Finchinator vs Tomahawk
srk1214 vs Lyconik
Level 56 vs Ruppy
Haruno vs Bouffalant
Gizmozian vs Brazilian Army

Deadline: September 21st, 2014

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Didn't get a chance to battle Tomahawk today although we were both on at times; I will try and contact him once more to get it done prior to the deadline.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I fixed it when I added Bouffalant's win. I had originally marked Brazilian Army as the victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)