The Eve of Eevee Tournament! [ROUND 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by many wifi mods, including myself.
-----------------

The Eve of Eevee Tournament!

Okay, let's be frank. Who doesn't like at least one of Eevee or its evolution? Many of us have a wet appetite after seeing Japan get the Eevee cup so let's experiment with a tournament in the very same rule set!

-----------------

Rules:
  • 5th Gen flat battles, Rotation, bring six pick four, Level 50.
  • Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the last Pokemon of those two to faint wins.
  • Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
    • Need help getting your Pokemon? Ask one of the fellows here!
    • For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / IV / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden; do not ask for assistance here.
    • If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and likely blacklisted!
  • Any 5th gen game may be used.
  • Wonder Launcher is set to OFF.
Please note that in the style of a GBU tournement, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF.

Banlists:
  • Pokemon: All Pokemon except Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are banned
  • Items: NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED

-----------------

Pairings:
Note, that due to the awkward number of participants, several byes will be awarded during Round 2 to narrow down a playing field of 12 to 8. These byes will be awarded based on how quickly you get your matches done this round. Basically, get your matches done asap!

Your Matches are due December 9th

religiousjedi: 2151 5976 4373 vs cannibal: 3483 0654 5806
V4Victini: 3515 0059 7460 vs Joel: 1034 9489 0997
Sidfrid: 0862 5375 8993 vs ShadwLuigi: 1808 0077 2055
Anas2k7: 2065 7247 7599 vs Level 51: 3268 2938 1935
cannibal: 3483 0654 5806 vs KuzKan: 0906 0885 3154
Xeno598: 3869 6295 4682 vs Wild Eep: 1679 1781 6839
GC7: 4299 0173 1288 vs Wild Eep: 1679 1781 6839
mzenken: 3096 4873 3757 vs voodoo pimp: 4126 4421 4056
DGX: 5415 7679 5536 vs dfiend: 2323 3994 9672
White Eagle: 4556 8050 5763 vs lachylyds: Ask for FC
firewave2981: 1378 1499 2780 vs Age of Kings: 3396 3071 2727
TheTruth: 5286 7536 0727 vs Antos: 1378 5136 2374

Subs:

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND VM YOUR OPPONENT TO SET UP YOUR MATCH RIGHT NOW!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Preparing a date now.

I guess I'll go ahead and ask this here since I didn't see anything about it in the sign ups thread, but how long should we wait for the battles before considering the partner as a no show?

I'm gonna have to drop due to me getting a new router and not being able to connect to my WiFi, sorry for the trouble man.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, busy week
Hey mod, my opponent, Coolbiz, dropped.
ShadwLuigi has been subbed in for you.
Requesting a sub (if possible) :/
If someone would like to step up and play in the tournament as a sub, that would be great. Sadly though, we're short on subs at the moment. If you decide not to play and no subs volunteer, your opponent will get the win.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My opponent firewave2981 has dropped, sent me this VM:
I am so sorry to say this but the internet will be disconnected this Thursday and I won't be able to use the wi-fi I should mention this to everyone else who's competing so they won't be disappointed.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Still waiting for Miloticking's reply. He hasn't responded to me since the 27th, and he's been online since then.

Just finished my match with KuzKan! Whew, that was really intense! Definitely a good game! =3

The result was actually.. A TIE. So... Now we're wondering about the rules for tie-breakers...
Our last pokemon both died of residual damage on the same turn. Mine *technically* died first.

An intense match indeed... thank the gods of protect xDDD

but yeah... we both died due our toxic orbs but since cannibal's flareon was faster he died first... either way we arent sure of what to do :/

so if a mod could answer us would be amazing

thank you ^^

Ha! That's a pretty wacky outcome to the whole thing. I think the best course of action here would be for you two to just have a quick rematch.

Preparing a date now.

I guess I'll go ahead and ask this here since I didn't see anything about it in the sign ups thread, but how long should we wait for the battles before considering the partner as a no show?
I VM'ed my opponent for a while now, but he has never responded. His only activities on the forum was the tourney sign-up, i will keep trying, indeed i can keep trying until december 9th!

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah, it's obvious now that Miloticking is ignoring me. I PM'd him yesterday just to make sure he didn't miss the notification, and still no response. He was online yesterday as well, after I sent the PM, so there's no way he could have missed it. His last response to me was on the 27th. What should I do?

Okay, due to a few activity issues I've taken a few administrative actions.

• Several reminders were sent out to those I did not see planning their matches out by vm
  • MidnightCritic and MiloticKing713 have been dropped from the tournament due to inactivity. I will probably end up doing the same for lachylyds and shadowluigi if I don't see them show up very soon.
  • WildEep and Cannibal are back in as a reward for completing their matches so early. They will replace MiloticKing713 and MidnightCritic respectively.

Finish your matches asap!

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Activity Update.

Just got WildEep's VM, and planning out a date now. Should be done either by tomorrow night, or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)