The Eve of Eevee Tournament! [ROUND 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by many wifi mods, including myself.
-----------------

The Eve of Eevee Tournament!

Okay, let's be frank. Who doesn't like at least one of Eevee or its evolution? Many of us have a wet appetite after seeing Japan get the Eevee cup so let's experiment with a tournament in the very same rule set!

-----------------

Rules:
  • 5th Gen flat battles, Rotation, bring six pick four, Level 50.
  • Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the last Pokemon of those two to faint wins.
  • Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
    • Need help getting your Pokemon? Ask one of the fellows here!
    • For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / IV / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden; do not ask for assistance here.
    • If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and likely blacklisted!
  • Any 5th gen game may be used.
  • Wonder Launcher is set to OFF.
Please note that in the style of a GBU tournement, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF.

Banlists:
  • Pokemon: All Pokemon except Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are banned
  • Items: NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED

-----------------

Pairings:

Wild Eep: 1679 1781 6839 vs voodoo pimp: 4126 4421 4056
Age of Kings: 3396 3071 2727 vs V4Victini: 3515 0059 7460
Anas2k7: 2065 7247 7599 vs dfiend: 2323 3994 9672
Sidfrid: 0862 5375 8993 vs White Eagle: 4556 8050 5763
TheTruth: 5286 7536 0727 vs cannibal: 3483 0654 5806
GC7: 4299 0173 1288 vs KuzKan: 0906 0885 3154

Subs:

DEADLINE: JANUARY 6th

Very few matches have been completed and I will be out of town for two days and unable to create the new round. As such, the deadline had been extended to December 22nd. Get your matches done soon!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, so TM is going to be away for a while so I'm taking over. To those that haven't done their games please respond to the PM I sent out and let me know your status on that.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so most everyone responded to my PM, I've responded to all the specific cases but to everyone else I am going to have this round end on JANUARY 6th so please try to have your matches done by then.

I thought soul dew only worked with latios and latias, why is it banned for an Eevee tournament?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Thanks everyone for getting your games done by the deadline, I'll post the next round shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)