The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Manning just came off a fantastic comeback season. The dude also had one of the greatest seasons ever by a qb and carried one of the crapiest teams ever to a super bowl win in 11. That teams highlights include being outscored by their opponents in the regular season, 27th ranked defense, worst rushing offense and worst ol at pass protection. He carried that team with miracle after miracle. Including an insane 15 4th quater passing Tds and more than half of the regular season wins on miracle game winning drives. That season alone was good enough to get him into the HoF. Also his game against the 49ers in the NFC championship game was the best performance I've ever seen by a quarterback.

That's not too much of a stretch if you mean rushing yards or maybe total. Passing is debatable.
Both.

Cleveland sports can't get a break. Josh Gordon facing potentially season-long ban for his second violation of the NFL's drug policy:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...cleveland-browns-faces-season-long-suspension
Bringing this post back up because it's relevant again because he's likely to have the same thing happen next year. What a fucking idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because judging players by a single season is what the HoF is all about.

Please remove this from your post before I am tempted to remove all subsequent posts you make in this entire forum
Yet there are the davis supporters who want him in the hof for what is really a single great season.

The super bowl has started! Calling it RIP Seahawks.

Edit: omg more waiting? Seriously? NFL should take a note from the CFL and just PLAY!

Half time. You know what that means. Puppy Bowl, lol.

Also, now let's see the Hawks pick it up the second half. New England has been way more solid so far, despite the score.

I thought it was boring, she sang only the chorus from several songs and sang like 2 or 3 songs fully? Not to mention they're nowhere near as provocative as her usual stuff since it has to be "tame" for the Super Bowl. I'd prefer more songs sung fully over half a dozen snippets.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ANTONIO FREEMAN'd holy

GOD DAMMIT FUCK BRADY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT PLAYCALL SEATTLE HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU FUCKING DO THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)