The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Of course the Giants have a shot at winning the SB if they make the playoffs. They're a team that can stop the run and have talented pass rushers and defensive backs. With Odell on offense they're a very, very dangerous team that just needs a couple of bounces here and there to beat any team. Week to week they are extremely dangerous and would be in the playoffs because Odell has a very good chances of closing the season on a hot streak along with the pass rush which seems to have woken up finally. They basically have the players to win it all with some luck like the 2007, 10, 11 and 12 SB winning teams.
The Giants didn't win the sb in 2010 or 12...

The rest of your post is correct though. I think the beauty of being the Giants is people aren't scared of them, so they may not prepare properly for them or underestimate them.

Feels good to sit comfortably atop the nfc north. Fuck the packers they aren't making a comeback this season and aaron rodgers can eat 53 lion dicks

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah maybe they're trans lions and should be allowed to use whichever locker room they identify with!

To stay on topic, seems like a lot of divisions this season are seeing their usual big dogs being ousted by the perennial underdogs. the nfc north and afc west are good examples of this, with teams like the lions, vikings, raiders and chefs surging suddenly into contention and threatening to knock the Packers and broncos off their longtime thrones. hopefully this is the sign of a beginning of a new nfl era with new dynasties

Great call by Harbaugh with the definition of salting a game away. Had me laughing hard at the poor Bengies not being able to do anything about it

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
After scoring literally five points against the literal Buccaneers, maybe now the talking heads can stop proclaiming the Seachickens are "back" and definitely the best team in the NFL.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
After scoring literally five points against the literal Buccaneers, maybe now the talking heads can stop proclaiming the Seachickens are "back" and definitely the best team in the NFL.
Yeah I bet you they don't even move down that far in the "P-P-Power rankings!" you know that useless garbage that gets updated by some talking heads every Tuesday or something that nobody cares about.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Also did anyone else see vontaze burfict take that cheap shot on steve smith then flop when smith came at him? good to see that "attitude change" he had after last season was a bunch of garbage. I hope smith lights him up in their next meeting (but not to injure him of course).

And finally...lmfao @ Richard Sherman holding Mike Evans and then begging the ref for a flag on him.

Yeah I bet you they don't even move down that far in the "P-P-Power rankings!" you know that useless garbage that gets updated by some talking heads every Tuesday or something that nobody cares about.
We'll drop below whoever wins KC-Denver. In the top ten, any move above two or three is big. Massive drop for us. We can't do this in the playoffs.

Tom Brady's knee injury and Gronk getting re-injured turns a easy win into a nail biter.

Atleast Malcolm Mitchell is making plays
I think the dude'll be the future for their receiving game in the coming years.

was somewhat hype about my 13-1 office pool until I realized I accidentally literally picked all favorites, RIP

Denver and Philly can complete the cycle and leave Seattle as the only favorite to lose this week

Calm down it's just a loss. To a 6-5 team on the road. I can't remember the last time anyone said the seahawks were good on the road.

Now that the Giants are 8-3 I'm very nervous. I doubt they finish 0-5 but even 1-4 might not be enough to make the playoffs. It's just that i kind of forgot what it felt like to have games matter so I'm scared.

Calm down it's just a loss. To a 6-5 team on the road. I can't remember the last time anyone said the seahawks were good on the road.

But Tampa Bay's not a home team.

And that Seattle being a weak road team has been dead for several years now. No, our offense is our downfall these couple seasons. Bad line and play calling, dunno what I hate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)