The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck does Seattle have such trouble executing on offense. Seems like any other team can advance the damn ball but us. We're punting from the damn endzone.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Joe Flacco is officially AWFUL

The Ravens won't be good again until they get this bum off their team (which they can't cuz of his terrible contract)

Their paying this guy eleventy trillion dollars and he isn't even a Top 20 QB.

Also great to see that my guy Anquan Boldin is still making plays
Yep. We have lots of o line injuries too (think 3/5 starters were missing) but even so, Flacco has been terrible. I wonder how much we need to suck to be in the running for DeShaun Watson?

WTF is up with the Jaguars this year? Last season, the Jags' offense was really explosive but now it seems like Bortles, Robinson, Hurns, and Yeldon all took a massive step back. They're a division rival of my Colts so I'm not complaining but I'm confused as hell. What happened to the team that was supposed to take the league by storm this season?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Well his replacement just joined Ricky Williams, Earl Campbell, and O.J. Simpson for two 200 yard rushing games in a row, so there's that. Arian's gotta be looking at that and saying "Nope, I'm good thanks."

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
WTF is up with the Jaguars this year? Last season, the Jags' offense was really explosive but now it seems like Bortles, Robinson, Hurns, and Yeldon all took a massive step back. They're a division rival of my Colts so I'm not complaining but I'm confused as hell. What happened to the team that was supposed to take the league by storm this season?
greg olson's playcalling.

Blake Bortles' offseason work with Byron Leftwich and Tim Tebow.

https://twitter.com/GipsySafety/status/790689516063297536

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I guess it's comforting to know that Pittsburgh, despite missing their qb, wr2, wr3, wr4, 50% wr1, and best defender, they still managed to do ok against the best team in the league?

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways

goodell is back at it again, and the nfl is proving nothing has changed. in the second video theres a great talk about what it would take to get goodell fired by the owners, and quite frankly with the ratings declining already there's every possibility it could happen. Undisputed is honestly a really good show on yt, sub for more firm, opinionated but intelligent videos about controversial nfl topics (dez bryant, for example).

I honestly think Goodell is not doing the best for the league anymore. At the beginning, he was energetic and stuff, was present at practices and many more things. Now, he's just the most hated face in America after Donald Trump (hell, maybe he's even more hated than Trump).

His methods are questionable, at best. He punished celebrations, that's something that increases the rating and fan fun. At the same time, he doesn't punish domestic violence instances as harsh. The NFL learned nothing from Rice's thing.

I think NFL's rating will only really go up when they decide to fire Goodell and find the NFL a new face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)