The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gronk's TD gets confirmed in three seconds. Benjamin's takes an hour of investigation and called back even though it was clearly a catch.
It's all compensation for the deflategate stuff. The patriots agreed to all the drama in return for two more super bowl rings.

And the Browns have clinched the first round draft pick.

Of course it'll be the most Browns thing ever if they fuck up their perfect season and beat the Steelers.

Or.....would it be more accurate to say it would be the most Steelers thing ever to be the ones that hand them their only win?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And the Browns have clinched the first round draft pick.

Of course it'll be the most Browns thing ever if they fuck up their perfect season and beat the Steelers.

Or.....would it be more accurate to say it would be the most Steelers thing ever to be the ones that hand them their only win?
The latter. Definitely the latter. Especially if they win tomorrow and clinch a bye, the letdown will be guaranteed.

Fukn Pittsburgh better not give away a win to the browns. I long for company in the 0-16 legacy group lol. Also if the pats somehow lose next week the Steelers would have the better record by beating the hapless browns

Dang the season is getting heated

Seed Predictions:
AFC
1) Patriots
2) Steelers
3) Jaguars
4) Chiefs
5) Ravens
6) Chargers

NFC
1) Eagles
2) Vikings
3) Saints
4) Rams
5)Panthers
6)Falcons

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Todd Gurley winning MVP would infuriate me

Hes not even this best player on his own team lol
Recency bias is a fing bruh. I don't think he deserves it either, but you know how it is...

In other news, Pittsburgh clinched a first round bye and there is approximately a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000494% chance the patriots will lose to the jets next week, so Cleveland will avoid going 0-16 again!

Todd Gurley winning MVP would infuriate me

Hes not even this best player on his own team lol
I agree with the first statement but and on the ropes with the second it is between him and Goff

On Second thought I am scared. We played horrible last night on O and Turnovers bailed us out

I think we are losing our first home game in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)