The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate bad OC calls. One of my biggest hates in football. It was the right call by Tomlin to go on 4&1, but why the fuck do you pitch it back and slant to the right instead of plowing it forward. Retarded call.

Jaguars in the AFC championship game. Feels good to say that.

I can just see the complaints now about how the Patriots "got lucky" by getting the Titans and Jags. You know, because the Chiefs and Steelers being bad is excusable because reasons.

Yea if I were a Pats fan I'd be rooting for the Steelers LOL

thankfully as an NFL fan I can safely root for a Jaguars/Vikings super bowl so we can get another city their first championship :pimp:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Classic tomlin and Haley. Game result was accurate to how it was played. If jags don't show up next week I'll be very disappointed.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Todd Haley is the worst fucking oc ever
Wtf? Y'all hang 42 on one of the best Ds in the NFL and lose but it's the OCs fault y'all were 4 of 6 on 4th down. Ok.

Can people on this thread just lose graciously instead of calling for all their brass to be fired? It's piss poor emotional control and it sobers me up from what was a great game on both sides of the ball.

Wtf? Y'all hang 42 on one of the best Ds in the NFL and lose but it's the OCs fault y'all were 4 of 6 on 4th down. Ok.

Can people on this thread just lose graciously instead of calling for all their brass to be fired? It's piss poor emotional control and it sobers me up from what was a great game on both sides of the ball.
stoolers only had 7 and looked like trash at the time WB posted this

The bright side for the Steelers fans is that now they can devote all their time to complaining about the refs in Patriots games.

As opposed to just 90% of their time before this loss.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haley isn't the reason they scored 42. Killer b's did that despite awful play calling. It's not even that hard to see. With a real oc that team would have won at least one super bowl in the past 5 years, maybe two. But if you watched the game you saw several very dumb calls that didn't work (pitch on 4th and 1, pass on 4th and 1) as well as other ones that happened to work out because Ben was on freakin point today. Couple that with the stupidest onside kick call in history by tomlin and you have the same thing that happens to the Steelers all the time.

I never said the jaguars didn't deserve to win though. The turnovers were both fantastic plays by their d and their offense took advantage of Pittsburgh's weak defense. They won that game. My complaint is with my own team blowing its own chances. Pittsburgh could also have very easily won that game.

But hey, that's not how it turned out. Game is over, Jaguars are going to the championship game, Pittsburgh is going home, on to next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)