The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder what happens to nick foles now

grats philly phans, y'all deserve it. good to see the steelers are still alone in the 6 super bowl club :3

that was such a fun game.

i really like philly.. but if the pats pulled that win off, i would have been totally fine with that.

what a fucking shitfest for both teams on D

Wentz obviously keeps his job as starter... but what.. Foles just stays as backup? Surely he gets some calls and takes a look at offers.

What. a. fucking. game.

Eagles coach is coldblooded.. amazing playcalls all night and was not afraid of the moment. What a fucking alpha

If Belichick really benched Malcolm Butler for no reason right before this game for some petty ass shit then him losing this game is karma.

What a dick move to treat a player that way, this the worst hes ever looked as a coach (and im not talking from a gameplan perspective)
Collinsworth is a dumb ass, and I'd like to hear from Pretzels right now. Brady had the best qb performance of all time in a superbowl and the Patriots still lost to a backup qb.
Well everyone knows the Pats would be fine on offense because of Brady and Gronk, 600+ yards on 8 drives is basically a next to perfect game

Belichick blew this one by getting completely out-coached, no one even breathed on Foles tonight

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
“Belichick got outcoached” man the only reason they were in this game is he coached the fuck out the team and made the defense over achieve like crazy. Tonight we saw the offense continue to over achieve and the defense finally was shown for what it was, untalented and unathletic in a lot of key areas. If you think Malcolm Butler is some god tier defender who could’ve shifted the game then my god you better go back and watch some tape cuz he woulda made that defense look even worse. Our coverage was in the best place they could be on damn near ever play.

The Pats played the best they could and got beat. Fucking own it my dude. Quit being so goddamn hostile.

“Belichick got outcoached” man the only reason they were in this game is he coached the fuck out the team and made the defense over achieve like crazy. Tonight we saw the offense continue to over achieve and the defense finally was shown for what it was, untalented and unathletic in a lot of key areas. If you think Malcolm Butler is some god tier defender who could’ve shifted the game then my god you better go back and watch some tape cuz he woulda made that defense look even worse. Our coverage was in the best place they could be on damn near ever play.

The Pats played the best they could and got beat. Fucking own it my dude. Quit being so goddamn hostile.
It's Eli Manning. That's the reason.

Three SB appearances with a result of Brady 0-3 against him.

Okay. I slept on it (although only for a few hours), but am feeling better now.

As I said on Discord: this was a great game. Brady was Brady. He gave us an amazing game just as he always does. Sucks that he didn't have the D to accompany him.

Congratulations to Philly for their big win. They earned it and I'm glad 80% of NFL fans can get some enjoyment out of this.

That said, Kraft's checks must have bounced or something with those Eagle's TDs.

Philly did great I am happy for them but my team needs to seal the deal next year because our window is starting to close with the eagles on the rise

Wow...

Nick Foles is the Super Bowl MVP on the Eagles....

Haven’t thought about this day coming since 2013.

Just, to any fellow eagles fans, PLEASE win with dignity. Tempting as it is to rub it in, it’ll only make other teams more motivated to take us down later.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just, to any fellow eagles fans, PLEASE win with dignity. Tempting as it is to rub it in, it’ll only make other teams more motivated to take us down later.

BIRD GANG BABY LETS GO SUPER BOWL CHAMPS FUCK TOM BRADY WE'RE THE FUCKIN CHAMPIONS HELL YEAH RIOT IN THE STREETS CLIMB THE LIGHTPOLES THE GHOST OF BEN FRANKLIN IS BLACK OUT DRUNK RIGHT NOW AND ROCKY IS THE GREATEST BOXER OF ALL TIME BIG DICK NICK SENT US TO THE PROMISED LAND FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 19 FUCKING 60 MY PARENTS WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE IN 1960 IT'S BEEN TOO LONG AND THIS IS REVENGE FOR 2004 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)