The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet he is making less than Demar DeRozen, the 17th highest paid player in the nba. Non-fully guaranteed contracts are a joke
NBA teams have 12-13 players, NFL teams have 53. League revenue for each league is about 8 billion dollars, so 5x more players need to be paid in the NFL.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
NFLPA is garbo union compared to the NBA and MLB though, that much is true. Regardless of the fact that NFL teams have more players, the league also makes the most money and players are far more prone to injury because it's a full contact sport, it's a joke the players can't at least bargain for higher guaranteed numbers to hedge against their own well-being.

also lolqbsalaries

>nick foles

Haha, apparently Mike Davis and Sherman play that Fortnight game. They're on it right now.

Can't wait for the combine and free agency. Any prospects anyone is looking out for that their team could target?

Also, this damn Cousins thing is getting the fuck outta hand. The guy's OK, but they're treating him like the third coming of Jesus. Rants of him going at a front loaded $40 million for the year just to lock him in. No wonder dudes say they'd sit on franchise tags when a QB cam make that much compared to these other positions. And these vet minimums and ERFA contracts make it even worse.

*Edit*

And speaking of the tag, Miami placed it on Landry.

Last edited:
Haha, apparently Mike Davis and Sherman play that Fortnight game. They're on it right now.

Can't wait for the combine and free agency. Any prospects anyone is looking out for that their team could target?

Also, this damn Cousins thing is getting the fuck outta hand. The guy's OK, but they're treating him like the third coming of Jesus. Rants of him going at a front loaded $40 million for the year just to lock him in. No wonder dudes say they'd sit on franchise tags when a QB cam make that much compared to these other positions. And these vet minimums and ERFA contracts make it even worse.

*Edit*

And speaking of the tag, Miami placed it on Landry.

It is the fact that Kirk Cousins is the best available F/A QB right now for teams that need a quarterback such as the Browns, Jets, Broncos

They may pay him a lot of money. Honestly Jarvis should be signed to a long term deal. Can he leave to another team on franchise tag?

So Gordon, Coleman, and Landry on the Browns?

*Edit*

Seriously, this is insane. They have all the money in the world, so Landry for the year is whatever. All they need to do is entice Kirk Cousins with the fact they can draft whoever the fuck they want to this year and he'll have a stacked team to go to.

Last edited:
So Gordon, Coleman, and Landry on the Browns?

*Edit*

Seriously, this is insane. They have all the money in the world, so Landry for the year is whatever. All they need to do is entice Kirk Cousins with the fact they can draft whoever the fuck they want to this year and he'll have a stacked team to go to.
welp any dreams of that happening are canceled because they just traded for Tyrod Taylor lol

Dunno what you mean. He got sabatoged in Buffalo. Now he's got three pedigree WRs and a great rookie TE. Duke Johnson too, who won't even be the starter.

So no Cousins. They draft a QB and have him and Kizer sit back and watch Tyrod ball out.

Dunno what you mean. He got sabatoged in Buffalo. Now he's got three pedigree WRs and a great rookie TE. Duke Johnson too, who won't even be the starter.

So no Cousins. They draft a QB and have him and Kizer sit back and watch Tyrod ball out.
should have been more specific, i meant Kirk not going to the team.

should have been more specific, i meant Kirk not going to the team.
No, I understood what you meant.

*Edit*

Oh, I see the confusion. I guess, somehow read that as a knock on Taylor. Been discussing the trades elsewhere and was in the process of defending Taylor as so.eone else was saying he was bad.

Regardless, Browns take the North and dethrone the Patriots this year. Chalk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)