The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading all the steelers fans on reddit continuously calling gruden the type of idiot to trade a first for brown it makes me feel SO good to see them eat a 3rd round pick instead

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh it's not what he's worth as a player, but this was his plan all along. He knew he was going to get paid, so he wanted to cheapen his trade value as a "fuck you" to the Steelers. He's a selfish piece of shit being a dick for no reason, and I'm glad he's gone. Have fun going 6-10, cunt.

Eh it's not what he's worth as a player, but this was his plan all along. He knew he was going to get paid, so he wanted to cheapen his trade value as a "fuck you" to the Steelers. He's a selfish piece of shit being a dick for no reason, and I'm glad he's gone. Have fun going 6-10, cunt.
I completely agree. The steelers really did win this trade; we all forgetting the diva wideout gruden cut back in tampa all those years ago? We all gonna forget that the steelers draft great players in late rounds? 7 picks as opposed to 5 in a defensive draft, when thats where the steelers have holes?? Seems like a win to me. Glad hes finally gone, and off of my team. Gruden is a sucker.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Strange how two of the best players on the same team both say the locker rooms bad and that the organization treats them like shit and they're both called selfish without question. At this point the Steelers are now BLATANTLY a dysfunctional org and are tripling down on Ben Roethlisberger when they really shouldn't be. That front office needs ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges.

The Steelers are run by an enabling coach, they franchised a dude twice, gave a contract extension to a diva WR and decided that the only person who's absolved from all criticism and blame is terrible human being Ben Roethlisberger. They got what was coming to them

Despite all that though, i think they'll still be reasonably competitive because the bengals are in a complete rebuild and the Ravens dont have a functioning passing game.

The Steelers are run by an enabling coach, they franchised a dude twice, gave a contract extension to a diva WR and decided that the only person who's absolved from all criticism and blame is terrible human being Ben Roethlisberger. They got what was coming to them

Despite all that though, i think they'll still be reasonably competitive because the bengals are in a complete rebuild and the Ravens dont have a functioning passing game.
The Browns exist and are coming for the AFC North.

WHY DID WE GET JACKSON?? All Wentz will do is throw to Ertz 90% of the time, meaning that Jackson will whine and complain that he's not getting the ball enough. Also, he's kinda toxic.

While I don't understand the Raiders not paying for Cooper, but I guess Gruden wanted the 100% proven vet. And maybe Cooper's price was gonna be higher in a year anyway. Getting Brown for a third is great though. Plus, you're rebuilding and need the flashy offensive signing. Need to spend that cap somewhere. They could potentially turn the wreck around in a year or two if the picks hit.

Antonio Brown did a pretty big solid for receivers all around. Julio Jones and his agent were probably doing cartwheels around their damn blocks.

As for the Giants, we're sorry Gettleman's gonna ruin the franchise (Peppers is good at least).

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
The problem I have with the whole "ermahgerd if you want the ball in overtime then play defense, it's part of the game too" argument is that it neglects the fact that the team getting the ball first doesn't have to play defense

also lmao bell nice job getting less money after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)