The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was the best game of all time. Browns effectively lose in the most Browns win ever and the Browns fans want to jump off a bridge for still not getting a W. Steelers fans effectively lost a game to the Browns and looked like trash dog shit, so they want to jump off a bridge.

Bungles win. Ravens win. I'm in heaven.

The Steelers must be feeling like crap right cannot believe they tied with the browns
On the bright side for the Browns they finally did not lose

Lmfao 3 picks in the first half for big Ben. Luckily we're playing the browns
How'd the go for ya

Also as an Eagles fan don't know if I should be scared for the Buccs next week

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All y'all can talk your shit now, because Pittsburgh still has LORD JAMES CONNER which means it's all up from here! I ain't stressing one game. We'll be fine.

All y'all can talk your shit now, because Pittsburgh still has LORD JAMES CONNER which means it's all up from here! I ain't stressing one game. We'll be fine.
Are ya though

This could be a sign of what's to come
How will Big Ben do against better teams?
I do like James Conner though

Holy hell this is a franchise changing game for the packers right now

complete doomsday scenario

EDIT: Rodgers is alive thank god

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are ya though

This could be a sign of what's to come
How will Big Ben do against better teams?
I do like James Conner though
It's the first game in a pouring rain. I don't think it'll be a problem. Besides, Pittsburgh always plays to their opponents, and they almost always struggle out of the gate in general. If this is still happening in week 5 I'll panic...

It's the first game in a pouring rain. I don't think it'll be a problem. Besides, Pittsburgh always plays to their opponents, and they almost always struggle out of the gate in general. If this is still happening in week 5 I'll panic...
I'm pretty sure this game is proof that Pittsburgh has completely mastered the art of playing to their opponent and they're going to end up 0-0-16

question: Is it worse to tie with the browns or loose to the browns?

Also, the giants have the most uncreative playcalling in the world, and ESPN still can't admit that the Cowpies are trash

Last edited:
question: Is it worse to tie with the browns or loose to the browns?

Also, the giants have the most uncreative playcalling in the world, and ESPN still can't admit that the Cowpies are trash
Ya makes me feel like Philly can easily win the division again which is great
I don't think the Cowboys are trash yet but I do think they have a legitimate chance of getting last place
You probably need 9-10 wins to win this division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)