The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
keep sleeping on us, losers.

1111111.jpg

anyway just one of my Christmas presents this year. That official nfl beanie gear (army colors)
Go hawks bird up

The Browns can't seriously be considering McCarthy as a coaching candidate, can they? Just when you think they're about to turn the corner, they do Browns things again...

The Browns can't seriously be considering McCarthy as a coaching candidate, can they? Just when you think they're about to turn the corner, they do Browns things again...
There are two major thoughts about the Browns coaching search here in Cleveland.

About 50% of Browns fans on talk radio seem to want to hire Gregg Williams as being the head coach because he won a few games and because Hue Jackson was so bad they don't want to take a risk on anyone better.

The other 50% of Browns fans do not seem to want anyone as a head coach unless they are the resurrection of John Heisman. They want to follow what the Steelers have done in their history where their coaches stay for 10 years. As such, they are unwilling to hire anyone with an average NFL track record, nor do they want to take on anyone who has no NFL head coaching experience because they get flashbacks to all the first time coaches that have failed. They find fault with everyone such as Josh McDaniels, and offer no explination as to who they actually want to coach.

I think that the Browns ownership just wants to sign a proven NFL average coach to provide some kind of stability to their organization, which isn't the worst of plans, but it pisses off 99% of Browns fans.

made my picks but mark me words

andrew luck or philip rivers is going deep deep, i just don't know who. I want phil but :psynervous:

Totally 100% true opinions of the playoff teams this year:

Teams that I want to win the Super Bowl: Eagles

Theams that I want to see win the Super Bowl that aren't my team: Chargers, Chiefs, Saints, Bears

Teams that I'm ok with winning the Super Bowl: Colts, Texans, Ravens,

Teams that I don't want to win the superbowl but if they did, it wouldn't be the end of the world: Rams, Seahawks

Teams that I don't want to see win the superbowl (unless they play Dallas): Patriots

EVIL, MUST BE ELIMINATED AT ALL COSTS: Cowboys

I'm in shock with how horrible the seahawks backup kicker was. That really hurt to watch. And then Allen Hurns with his nasty foot injury.. Just not a fun wildcard round to watch, seriously

akaFila

butterscotch love
I'm in shock with how horrible the seahawks backup kicker was. That really hurt to watch. And then Allen Hurns with his nasty foot injury.. Just not a fun wildcard round to watch, seriously
The guy is a rookie punter, hello?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Now guess who's winning the superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)