The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Flacco has more net passing yards than Lamar 2 minutes into the 4th quarter

This is the worst QB performance I can ever remember in the postseason

how dare the ravens give me foolish optimism and almost pull off a 20-point comeback

terrible game overall, but that 4th quarter gives me hope for the future

Chargers are my least hated NFL team, so its gonna suck to see them lose on some ridiculous blocked field goal returned for a TD next week against my Pats.

lowkey he turned up at the end when chargers were getting complacent, so i still think it was a good call to keep him benched

but yeah horrible showing for lamar. Cant blame him hes a rookie though

bolts win baby

next week philip rivers slays the evil empire in tom brady and banishes gronk to some dungeon in central europe.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
cant wait for cowboys fans to boast about their third playoff win since '98
There comes a point where the curse has been broken and you just look dumb for making fun of it anymore

thanks I guess iggles for sending us to LA next week, much as I'm disappointed to see the Bears go out first round and am low-key afraid of the BDN conspiracy

I was going to do my predictions but was a few minutes late after the kickoff of Colts-Texans. Oh well. Of the predictions I would’ve said, I’m 3-1. Lol Bears.
Also I find it funny that the Colts started 1-5 and made the playoffs and kicked the Texans arse in the first round in Houston. Just like the other recent team that started 1-5 that made the playoffs (2015 Chiefs).
Chris Ballard was in the front office of that Chiefs team and now he’s the GM of the Colts.

Is Saint Nick the best backup QB ever?

And I ain't lie, besides being a Pack fan I feel pity for Parkey. OK, he is one of the worst kickers in this season (T-2nd most missed FG in regular season), but I feel pity anyway.

Josh Mcdaniels is the Patriots next head coach.

If hes not leaving for Baker, Luck or Rodgers hes gonna be there forever

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Here's the thing, McDaniels has some pretty smart play designs, but his play calling is fucking abysmal and he also overprioritizes the wrong things in this offense. We were 26th in the percentage of offensive downs that were passes. Every single skill position is a great receiver and we ran the ball 7th most in the NFL. HOW. HOW IS THAT OKAY. HOW CAN THE REST OF THE NFL LOOK AT THAT AND SAY "McDaniels is good actually". NO HES NOT. HES SO BAD.

Every single skill position is a great receiver and we ran the ball 7th most in the NFL. .
The only team with a worse group of receivers than the Patriots is the Bills.

They have zero speed on offense and need to dink down the field with 5 yard passes and 4 yard runs.

Its nothing new since the Patriots offensive roster is built to require Tom Brady to carry them every other year

I really wanted Matt LaFleur to stick around as Falcons OC back when he was QB coach and Shanahan left. I hear he’s a rather smart dude. Falcons didn’t even bother interviewing him and he left to LA and is already a coach two years later. People like to meme about waterboys connected to the Shanahan/McVay/Reid trees getting interviews, but I think it’s a pretty clear sign that the Packers signed him so quickly after having an allegedly good interview with McDaniels the day before.

Hiring new coaches is a crapshoot but if only one hire this season is successful, I’m betting it’s this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)