The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dome team completely shitting the bed offensively on the road

Every QB thats played the majority of their career in a dome should have 5 points taken off their career passer rating

And the Cowboy threat was no more. The quest for the Lombardi Trophy could continue.

To commemorate this achievement, here's a Cowboys meme:

1vakje.jpg

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
By far the best game the Chiefs defense has played all season. The pass coverage was tight and their strength (their pass rush) was on point, this was the first time Luck has been hit a lot in a long time.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
And the Cowboy threat was no more. The quest for the Lombardi Trophy could continue.

To commemorate this achievement, here's a Cowboys meme:
"How many Cowboys haters does it take to change a lightbulb? They won't. They'll just talk about how the bulb burnt out before their first grandchild was born and nobody bothered to replace it."

It never ceases to amaze me how assblasted people get about the Cowboys still just because they were good 25 years ago and some NFL guy gave them a cool nickname 40 years ago. I wonder if the Patriots will still be hated in 2050 because of the success of Brady-Belichick.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Another year, another boring postseason with the pats in the afcc. I don't even care if my team is going to suck too, I will be happy as a clam when tb12 finally retires.

akaFila

butterscotch love
This round has been just fantastic quality :fukyu:

Can’t wait to see if the Eagles can save the postseason and avoid a total blowout in NO...

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

lol

I only care about the Ravens, but I hope the Eagles win the Super Bowl again at this point just to prove that Foles is better than Wentz.

Well, as much as I am disappointed that the Eagles didn't win, the fact that not only were they able to make the playoffs, but 1 game from the conference championship is amazing when they looked dead in mid-November. Congrats Saints, and I hope that you guys get Brees another ring.

Home teams in divisional round (top 2 seeds):

2019: 4-0
2018: 3-1
2017: 2-2
2016: 4-0
2015: 3-1
2014: 3-1
2013: 3-1

Overall: 22-6 (79% WR)

2013 both marks the last time an non top 2 seed has even made the SB, let alone won.

Divisional round is the most boring playoff round. Hopefully nobody shits the bed next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)