The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a fucking bullshit call.. but it goes to OT.. Saints get the ball.. and Brees blows it.

Honestly it was kind of a shity game to watch, glad the Rams won.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
literally rigged Boston vs LA superb owl

NFL writers started Brady's career with a fumble, bookending it with a phantom roughing and incompletion.

If you arent a pats fan I imagine that the Patriots are a literal never ending nightmare that you can never wake up from

Not that I care about the Patriots or Chiefs, but as a football fan, I have to wonder why they changed the overtime rules without changing the one rule that needed to be changed.

My brain tells me that the Chiefs 3rd best skill player would be the best option in the Patriots passing game, that the Patriots defense is the 31st best on the road, that Mahomes is the best QB the Patriots have ever faced in the postseason, that the chiefs have torched the Patriots in 4 straight games even without Mahomes and that the Patriots have lost 3 straight AFC championship games on the road.

But my heart tells me fuck that the Patriots are gonna go out there and win that shit.
Always follow your heart :’(

that feel when a cocky saints fan orders a billboard to put up in Atlanta to gloat, and then instead uses it to complain to a city that hates them

swamp people not even using their own sleauxgon correctly is also hilarious

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Pretzels McDaniels is a really great play designer, but he’s immensely bad as a play caller. His playcalling has always been my gripe. He’s extremely slow to adjust and remains stubborn when he shouldn’t which completely unnecessarily stalls the offense. He literally needed Brady to bail him out in 3 consecutive drives at the end to win because he couldn’t break from the gameplan early enough to find success when the chiefs started to stop the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)