The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I know I’m an old fuddy-duddy about this but if you want your offense on the field in overtime then get a fucking Defense. Stop making everything revolve around the offense, please. I’m so fucking tired of the unrestricted reign of offense.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know I’m an old fuddy-duddy about this but if you want your offense on the field in overtime then get a fucking Defense. Stop making everything revolve around the offense, please. I’m so fucking tired of the unrestricted reign of offense.
If I ever invent a time machine I'll take you with me back to the 70s so we can watch defense k?

Well, it looks like Big Dick Nick is taking his talents to Jacksonville. While I am bummed that he's leaving, I'm happy that he won us a Superbowl. I'm also glad that he is finally getting the respect he deserves, and is going to a team that has some promise. Good luck, Nick.

or get a stop when you have the opposing team in 3rd and long 3 separate times on on drive

TheValkyries

The reason chiefs are so good on paper is because the phrase is literal in their case. Their defense is paper.

TheValkyries

“I don’t even know if the Pats would want Antonio fucking Brown.” - A goofball

“I don’t even know if the Pats would want Antonio fucking Brown.” - A goofball
At his currently salary they'd want him because that's good value

But he wants to be the highest paid receiver in the league, which is definitely not good value.

The Pats would never give up high pick for a dude they'd have to pay a premium for, especially if hes older.

They didn't even wanna pay cooks who was 5 years younger.

The Bennett trade they just did (love it) is a good example of them getting a dude that's undervalued.

after reading all the steelers fans on reddit continuously calling gruden the type of idiot to trade a first for brown it makes me feel SO good to see them eat a 3rd round pick instead

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh it's not what he's worth as a player, but this was his plan all along. He knew he was going to get paid, so he wanted to cheapen his trade value as a "fuck you" to the Steelers. He's a selfish piece of shit being a dick for no reason, and I'm glad he's gone. Have fun going 6-10, cunt.

Eh it's not what he's worth as a player, but this was his plan all along. He knew he was going to get paid, so he wanted to cheapen his trade value as a "fuck you" to the Steelers. He's a selfish piece of shit being a dick for no reason, and I'm glad he's gone. Have fun going 6-10, cunt.
I completely agree. The steelers really did win this trade; we all forgetting the diva wideout gruden cut back in tampa all those years ago? We all gonna forget that the steelers draft great players in late rounds? 7 picks as opposed to 5 in a defensive draft, when thats where the steelers have holes?? Seems like a win to me. Glad hes finally gone, and off of my team. Gruden is a sucker.

TheValkyries

Strange how two of the best players on the same team both say the locker rooms bad and that the organization treats them like shit and they're both called selfish without question. At this point the Steelers are now BLATANTLY a dysfunctional org and are tripling down on Ben Roethlisberger when they really shouldn't be. That front office needs ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges.

The Steelers are run by an enabling coach, they franchised a dude twice, gave a contract extension to a diva WR and decided that the only person who's absolved from all criticism and blame is terrible human being Ben Roethlisberger. They got what was coming to them

Despite all that though, i think they'll still be reasonably competitive because the bengals are in a complete rebuild and the Ravens dont have a functioning passing game.

The Steelers are run by an enabling coach, they franchised a dude twice, gave a contract extension to a diva WR and decided that the only person who's absolved from all criticism and blame is terrible human being Ben Roethlisberger. They got what was coming to them

Despite all that though, i think they'll still be reasonably competitive because the bengals are in a complete rebuild and the Ravens dont have a functioning passing game.
The Browns exist and are coming for the AFC North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)