The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DID WE GET JACKSON?? All Wentz will do is throw to Ertz 90% of the time, meaning that Jackson will whine and complain that he's not getting the ball enough. Also, he's kinda toxic.

While I don't understand the Raiders not paying for Cooper, but I guess Gruden wanted the 100% proven vet. And maybe Cooper's price was gonna be higher in a year anyway. Getting Brown for a third is great though. Plus, you're rebuilding and need the flashy offensive signing. Need to spend that cap somewhere. They could potentially turn the wreck around in a year or two if the picks hit.

Antonio Brown did a pretty big solid for receivers all around. Julio Jones and his agent were probably doing cartwheels around their damn blocks.

As for the Giants, we're sorry Gettleman's gonna ruin the franchise (Peppers is good at least).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The problem I have with the whole "ermahgerd if you want the ball in overtime then play defense, it's part of the game too" argument is that it neglects the fact that the team getting the ball first doesn't have to play defense

also lmao bell nice job getting less money after all

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Pour one out for the greatest polar bear to ever sneak his way onto a football field. He’s going to return to his kindred brethren in the arctic to bestow upon them the gifts of partying and alcohol as well as being a voice for them against the continuation of climate change.

tfw you think you're gonna get one of bosa / williams / allen so you don't pay attention to any other prospects

tfw they then pick clelin ferrell

not as worried about it since this was probably a mayock move, and he's pretty good, but dam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)