The Fall of Lobby-Art Contest-Winner Anke

contest2.png

art by LifeisDANK
"The Fall of Lobby"-Art Contest
Description:

The Lobby Staff are proud to present our very first Art Contest. We would like you to create our new room intro! This contest is fall inspired and must feature Koffing, our room mascot, as a star in an autumnal scenario. There are a few directions you could take it, be it Halloween or Thanksgiving themed, it's all up to you!

Rules:

You must own a registered Pokemon Showdown account.
The submission must be in a 9:2.5 ratio. Please be very mindful of this. If your submission does not fit this requirement we may have to alter it, or even disqualify you if we won't be able to use it.
Your art submission must be your own creation. Stolen art will result in a disqualification.
Submitted pieces must be relevant. Irrelevant, troll, and NSFW submissions will not be taken into consideration, and the user that submitted them might be punished.
You must submit the image via Imgur to this Google Form.
You have from the 20th of August to the 20th of September to submit your work. Results will be announced on the 21st of September.
Please submit art links as a direct link, meaning it has a .jpg or .png at the end (which you can do by right clicking on the image and copying the image address). You are limited to one entry, that can be swapped out at any time.

Prizes:

Your art will be featured as the new room intro for two months!

Hosting this contest is yours truly :psyglad:. Big thanks to LifeisDANK for helping out with the art :heart: (you're the best :D ).If anyone has any questions feel free to message me. Hope everyone has a great time! :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
Hmm I might try koffing dressing up for Halloween next to Jessie and james Jessie and james can be dressed as ash and pikachu

View attachment 132524
art by LifeisDANK
"The Fall of Lobby"-Art Contest
Description:

The Lobby Staff are proud to present our very first Art Contest. We would like you to create our new room intro! This contest is fall inspired and must feature Koffing, our room mascot, as a star in an autumnal scenario. There are a few directions you could take it, be it Halloween or Thanksgiving themed, it's all up to you!

Rules:

You must own a registered Pokemon Showdown account.
The submission must be in a 9:2.5 ratio. Please be very mindful of this. If your submission does not fit this requirement we may have to alter it, or even disqualify you if we won't be able to use it.
Your art submission must be your own creation. Stolen art will result in a disqualification.
Submitted pieces must be relevant. Irrelevant, troll, and NSFW submissions will not be taken into consideration, and the user that submitted them might be punished.
You must submit the image via Imgur to this Google Form.
You have from the 20th of August to the 20th of September to submit your work. Results will be announced on the 21st of September.
Please submit art links as a direct link, meaning it has a .jpg or .png at the end (which you can do by right clicking on the image and copying the image address). You are limited to one entry, that can be swapped out at any time.

Prizes:

Your art will be featured as the new room intro for two months!

Hosting this contest is yours truly :psyglad:. Big thanks to LifeisDANK for helping out with the art :heart: (you're the best :D ).If anyone has any questions feel free to message me. Hope everyone has a great time! :blobthumbsup:
Is it ok to have an almost 9:2.5 ratio? I did it as close as I could, which got to only about 10 pixels too short, so you could cut off 5 pixels of each end of my picture since I left plenty of leeway...is that ok? Will I be disqualified for that? I actually used a calculator to see if the dimensions were pretty right!

Is it ok to have an almost 9:2.5 ratio? I did it as close as I could, which got to only about 10 pixels too short, so you could cut off 5 pixels of each end of my picture since I left plenty of leeway...is that ok? Will I be disqualified for that? I actually used a calculator to see if the dimensions were pretty right!
it's prob going to be fine then

What do i do if i already sent a submission and i recently changed my account name? Do i send it again with the new name? Or is it ok?

tfw someone asks for help on how to actually submit art and you give them a link to imgur and the google form and then the next day they say they finished their drawing and it turns out they didn't even bother to read this post :I

welp I tried being helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)