The Gamer (manhwa)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been getting into manhwa more recently instead of manga as I like the artistic look a bit more and the style (along with color!) looks really neat.

The Gamer is one I recently picked up and it's really good! It only is in its first few chapters right now (re: 13 as of writing this post) but I enjoy the premise and I think the characters are really neat.

Since Korean names are fucking crazy (looking at you Tower of God) this one follows a similar pattern of mostly crazy names that no sane person has any right to remember or type correctly, I'll probably refer to everyone by a defining attribute they carry.

The protagonist has an ability that is probably going to be leagues above everyone else's due to the sheer flexibility of what he can learn and what he can raise. I'm pumped to see how the game attribute becomes more prominent, I'd like to give examples but I'm not much of a gamer actually.

Anyway! Read it and I hope you like it!

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dammit Genny if you wanted people to read it you should've given a bit of the premise. Luckily, I'm a sucker for things with the word Game involved so I'll probably check it out pretty soon lol.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so the story is about a boy who suddenly sees the entire world as a video game. he stumbles across to people fighting with monsters and fire and then he realizes that he needs to level-up if he has any idea of how to survive. THERE IS YOUR SYNOPSIS WITHOUT SPOILERS.

Actually been reading this and it's pretty interesting to follow.

They're taking a long time to proceed with storytelling, but it's fun to see how powerful the main character is becoming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)