The Ghosting Tournament II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be cool if the captains were underlined to save having to cross check with the sign ups thread.

Convo with one of my teammates and we're feeling most comfortable with me battling this one.

Will contact the opposing team captain now.

yeah confirming what luckitup said, he'll play for us.

also plz lowercase the h and the d because it needs to look like h00d

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I play

By the way, I am extremely disappointed that you didn't put up team logos, ours was excellent
I did put them in initially - but it looked really odd just having 6 dotted about the place

Contacted Lily

What is this thing "5 days to pick the player"? Can't we just choose whoever is the most ready right before the battle?
It's more of a "Who can Is the one i'm using to chase up activity results", Vinc - I'll probably use captains or something idk.

EDIT: Went in and underlined all opposing captains. You no longer have to tell me who's playing - but if someone other than the captain is scheduling the match (and purely for activity purposes) Post in this thread and let me know otherwise i'll base everything off the two opposing captains

Last edited:

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
contacted Dragonforce

btw i am the captain of glorious Team DerDomme, you marked the wrong person in the OP

Sorry about taking a while for saying who will battle my teams timezones are so fucked up. I am battling for my team.

It doesn't mater who plays right, because we are all just sharing our moves. We can arrange who to challenge who when we are actually all ready to battle. What is the point in saying the captain has to declare who is playing?

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
activity, no response from Dark Sphynx who hasn't been on since August. If we do get to play, Hulavuta will be playing btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)