SM OU The Great Leaders of the World, peaked #8 at 2006 elo, 88.9 gxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE GREAT LEADERS OF THE WORLD

Hey Smogon!

This team is highly elite and peaked #8 on the ladder at 2006 elo and 88.9 gxe.
I wasn't going to share this incredible team but because so many people have insisted on me making an rmt, I'm going to post and explain why my sets are as they are.
This is truly an impeccable team, as I'm genuinely not the greatest of players but hit 88.9 gxe and 2006 elo with it.
Please consider donating to UNICEF USA.

Edit: Forgot to post this replay, of me smashing Server Autism a man with around 88 gxe and 1900 elo. Absolutely demoralizing.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-819043835

The Great Donald (Ferrothorn) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Atk / 8 SpA / 40 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Power Whip
- Bulldoze

Ferrothorn is named THE GREAT DONALD, because similar to our current POTUS, Ferrothorn is a touchy subject and cannot be touched without great damage being inflicted upon the aggressor. Also, walls are made out of iron barbs, and our great Donald Trump wants to build a wall!!

Stalin
(Hoopa-Unbound) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magician
EVs: 196 Atk / 136 SpA / 136 SpD / 40 Spe
Mild Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Psychic
- Fire Punch

Hoopa-unbound is named STALIN, a great Russian Leader. Back when Stalin was a ruler, many of his political opponents simply disappeared! Just as Hoopa mysteriously snatches away your items, Stalin was a Magician, and his political opponents’ bodies were never found.

Chairman Mao (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 Def / 96 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Chairman Mao was one of the great rulers ever. Not only did he drag China through the dangers of a recession, but he even got rid of many pesky farmers in the process. As an Asian-American man, I can speak for all Chinese people: THIS LEADER WAS GREAT!
Rotom is named Chairman Mao because Mao has not truly died yet - in China, he exists as a ghost, omnipresent, and his good will shines down upon the people. He levitated over all as a ruler, and continues to levitate as an overseer.

Kim Jong Un (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast

KIM JONG UN is one of the most influential and well-respected leaders of the current age. While the outside world tempts them with offers of “help” and “wealth,” Kim Jong Un’s resilience is truly something to behold. He Magic Bounces all the wealth out of North Korea. Where does it go? No one fully understands the complexity of such a strong ability.

Harry Truman (Moltres) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- U-turn

Harry Truman was truly one of America’s greatest presidents. He exuded confidence, putting Pressure on other nations to respond to his attacks. Just like Harry Truman, who nuked Japan twice and killed millions of people to end the horrid war (Japanese people cannot get triggered because you bombed pearl harbor anyway stfu) Moltres NUKES anyone who opposes me, and then they LOSE.

Christopher Columbus (Swampert) @ Choice Band
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch

Besides the numerous Native Americans that Christopher Columbus killed and raped, he was an incredible explorer for modern day Americans! The genocide of the unfortunately misplaced humans was simply a minor obstacle for the Torrent of success that would follow. Thus, Christopher Columbus, who is mostly famous for sailing over WATER and exploring the GROUNDs, is Swampert.

The Great Donald (Ferrothorn) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Atk / 8 SpA / 40 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Power Whip
- Bulldoze

Stalin (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magician
EVs: 196 Atk / 136 SpA / 136 SpD / 40 Spe
Mild Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Psychic
- Fire Punch

Chairman Mao (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 Def / 96 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Kim Jong Un (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast

Harry Truman (Moltres) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- U-turn

Christopher Columbus (Swampert) @ Choice Band
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch

Thanks for joining me on todays episode of Minecraft Let's Play, now before anyone gets on my case for using Mega Gallade instead of Mega Diancie in that picture, I'd just like to say that I couldn't find any Mega Diancie pictures online because every time I looked up Diancie I only got regular Diancie form and not its mega. Sorry about that, and have a great day!

Last edited:
Really nice team ^_^, but i have a question why are you playing a offensive Moltres just to know. After the team is very original to put Rotom Scarf with Defog, you amezed me nobody would have released that me too i would not have done.

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

And I mean their roles in the actual game, not how they relate to figures throughout history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)