ORAS OU THE HECKing BEST BALANCE KILLER SHOUTOUTS PIZZA/Q

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Yo i think i actually made the best balance cteam if u ever play someone that likes to use tangrowth/heatran/starmie on a lot of their teams this is the team that will give you a 100% winrate. (This Team only beats balance and stall it gets 6-0d by any HO.)

Heres a song u can listen to while reading the RMT

~~THE TEAM~~

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

Ok so when me and pizza were thinking of ideas to build around, we wanted to make something that would induce ragequits, or something similar to goth stall. We decided on mew, this pokemon was extremely bulky and our set worked good with it's stats.(ill explain sets in the other section)

All of these 3 mons accomplish the same thing as mew, as they all stall out defensive pokemon the same way and each are relatively bulky, and or a pokemon that learns every move.

Next we added dugtrio as it helped us beat things like heatran, mega heracross, and mega gardevoir all of which can pressure the 4 stall pokemon.

We were debating chansey or alo, but alomomola is a good way to deal with gardevoir as chansey loses to taunt variants.

Finally we decided that skarmory is overall better than dugtrio in this slot. Skarm provides defog and a better way of switching in to ground types and mega heracross.

SETS

pooblo poocasoo (Smeargle) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Torment
- Encore
- Block

Alright so as you read this set you may just want to click x from smogon forums, but I assure you this set is the best thing that has ever graced humanity. Now as you may notice it has trickscarf torment and block, this is the entire point of the title. This pokemon isn't really the killer though, the main point of smeargle is so you can soften the opponents team up for mew by tricking them and attempting to kill with block/torment.

poo (Mew) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Block
- Roost
- Trick
- Soft-Boiled

THIS IS THE KILLER FOLKS. Mew's amazing bulk coupled with DUAL RECOVERY, block and trick ensures that nothing fat could take you on. Look at http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-424364986 for example. He led off with his tangrowth and got blocked and then tricked. Although this only works early game if your opponent is a complete moron turn 1, it becomes easier and doable if more and more mons get tricked. DUal recovery is so that you can stall out more than one pokemon, in the replay i had taunt but then later realized it was completely useless if im just gonna trick them.

poomory (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Defog
- Roost
- Torment

This is the defogger to ensure that I'm not 6-0d by spikes. Counter is for those medis and heras that 6-0 my team. Torment is so tricked mons struggle every other turn. Roost is there to compliment skarmorys bulk while attempting to pp stall tricked mons.

poo eye (Sableye) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonlight
- Mean Look
- Trick
- Recover

Again this is another mon that sets up for mew to wall everything. Thanks to Prankster it becomes easier to spam your dual recovery moves and to trick. Speed investment isn't needed thanks to its ability which gives it priority. Mean Look is again to trap and make ladder experience awful for everybody. (Oh noe ;-;) Also this isn't mega sableye because mega sableye is hot garbage and can't trickscarf to annoy everyone.

poo on flower (Whimsicott) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Switcheroo
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Similarly to sableye whimisicott doesn't need any speed investment thanks to its prankster ability. SubSeed is just to insure that no player will have fun vs this team or on the ladder. Switcheroo is just the replacement for trick and to choice lock pokemon into potentially stealthrock. Moonblast is so we don't get 6-0d by things like sableye, and crawdaunt.

poofish (Alomomola) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Magic Coat
- Wish
- Scald

Alright so the 2nd wall of the team. This thing is my gardevoir counter, and stealth rocker. I know u lookin at the set and think ive gone insane but dualcoat is the next generation. MagicCoat bounces back taunt, and toxic which we get 6-0d by and mirror coat is so we can beat +6 clefable and mega gardevoir. Wish is so we can recover our whimsicott, since the idea was that no one move can kill mew, whimsicott, skarm, and alo. This is relevant because 4/6 mons will be tricked, so keeping our stallers healthy is needed.

Teremiare for blacklisting me and pizza; innocent lives from ou room. And also saying that when you blacklist its a staff decision but we all know u just want mans gone.

Vacate for permalocking pizza; he dindu nufin. Jk ur a great guy ily <3
Eevee General for giving me the name 3d and making me wait 2 months for Amoonguss.
pizzq for being banned on smogon till october 12th and for cheating on his AP History Essay HECK.
Parameter for being dead
Rampage095 for being a stupidhaxingmeanie
Dragongroudon9 or dg9 for short.
Rampecker for getting ghosted in OST r1.

Anyway dont lock my rmt, this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication to smogon.com anyway pce out adios check out my youtube @ i cant find the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)