The Highlander Tournament III [Round 2]

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Malekith and Baloor agreed to play, following the same deadline as given to Pynewacket and Quint_, and Makekith won and is now being transferred to the second round. Same thing with insult (which his opponent gave him the win but he ~~forgot~~ to mention it), so he takes PassablyFleek spot.
Quint_ was also given the activity win, so he goes through second round officially. The matchup Meru vs. Lycanyte's deadline is, actually, tomorrow at 23:59 GMT- 3 since I only settled on it Monday night. And, to be fair to those who were caught in the middle of this mess I'm extending the deadline to send me the Pokémon to Thursday, 23:59 (also gmt -3). I would like to mention that this was the first and the last round I'm allowing such things to happen, this can be a type C tournament but don't expect to be able to overrule my decision (or coinflip) if you didn't get through the 1 week deadline as easy as this time.

new matchups:

HSOWA [Victini] vs. [Dragonite] Malekith
Mimolette [Venusaur] vs. [Clefable] HQuaze

Quint_ vs. alessio96 < i pmd both
senpie vs. insult < same

aaa matchup:
Flares. [Toxapex] vs. [Greninja] Brancus < had to VM

Last edited:

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just to finish this up, Meru is now in the second round versus JakeMoran12. You, along with the missing members which I'm soon messaging have 24 hours to send me the Pokémon your opp is going to use.

god bless

ok, i pmed everyone who's not sent me the Pokémon, updated the doc and the OP.
now lemme watch HTGAWM ty

edit:
jas61292 [Roserade] vs. [Porygon2] FlamingVictini
(i pmd both]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)