The Hoopa-Unbound ORAS OU Tournament - Round 1

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
scheduled with opp for past friday recently contacted them in case they wanted to do same time this weekend and they decided to drop out
activity.png

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
BKC asked for someone to handle the hosting for R1 and R2, so I volunteered and that's how I stole this thread.

I've gone through the uncompleted matchups and there's an unusually high rate of zero contact. I think this might be because the OP's tags didn't work, so Round 1 will be extended to Monday, November 25th, 11:59 PM GMT-6.

In the interest of keeping things moving along as much as possible, I will set a strict contact deadline of Thursday, November 21st, 11:59 PM GMT-6. If you and/or your opponent have not made contact by then, all inactive parties will be subbed out. If you and your opponent have contacted through Discord, be sure to post proof of it by the deadline, else I'll treat it as zero contact.

Sorry if you completed your series and I tagged you, please post to let me know.

As always, be sure to post replays!

Wigglytuff

Substitutes:

Express Lane Substitutes (these are the substitutes that will be slotted in first, randomly selected):
wehavecancer
-Niko-
Icequake
z0mOG
Jase The World
Robot7620
Flares.
かたわれ時
Joya
runed over guy
WorstPlayerEva
teal6

Lower Priority Substitutes (these are the substitutes that will be slotted in once the Express Lane is exhausted, randomly selected):
Leo
GotCookies
shawyu 1313
RahelGamer03

CHECK THE OP FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE SUBSTITUTE LIST

If you're not interested in playing anymore, please leave a post here so I can remove you from the list.

Last edited:

Wigglytuff

Alright, hope you all took advantage of the day or so extra I gave.

New Matchups:

Adam the First vs z0mOG Joya

Alkione Icequake vs Robot7620 Zenadark

Pais Jase The World vs Altina

yovan33321 vs teal6 Justamente

Chill Shadow -Niko- vs かたわれ時 Aurora

Analytic vs WorstPlayerEva Louna

Mannat vs runed over guy Exiline

Splashbrutha vs TechnoRaptor Cicada

jonfilch vs Descending RCred403

Given the unusual circumstances, I'm more willing to entertain extensions than I usually would be. Feel free to ask for one as needed. At this point, there will probably be little need for subs bar a "take the win" sort of situation.

As always, be sure to check the OP for the most up to date matchups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)