The Horn is Mightier than the Sword: UU Warstory

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So, I decided to get back into UU since the Smogon Ubers ladder is usually pretty sparse, and I wanted to try the Staraptor/Espeon/Wobbuffet-less metagame. Deciding to start fresh with a new team, I browsed C&C for a good UU Pokemon that was anti-meta to base my team around, and I settled on Samurott. Why? Because's he's cool, dang it! Using coolness to make teams is always the best idea, is it not? (It's not.) So, after I make my team, I quickly hit the ladder, and after getting a few easy wins against some randoms, I run into none other than Faladran, a very good and respected battler here on Smogon. Having gotten a match that would actually require me to think, I sat down, put my feet up, took a sip of my Coke, and prepared for a tough match.

(Also, I was playing on an alt, so I changed it to my real name to make it easier to follow.)

You can watch the battle here.

Battle between Fireburn and Faladran started!

Tier: Standard UU
Variation: +20, -12
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Fireburn's Team

Faladran's Team

(Leftovers Pokemon: My Roserade, Rhyperior, and Hitmontop, Faladran's Roserade, Donphan, Snorlax, and Froslass. Leftovers recovery will be removed after the first occurence.)

Faladran and I both have a bulky offense team with a Pokemon that greatly threatens the other - my Rotom-H can easily roast everything on his squad barring Snorlax, whilst his Heracross and Snorlax can greatly damage my own team, which doesn't have many defenses against it aside from careful prediction. We're both going to have to work hard to prevent the other from exploiting weaknesses.

Faladran sent out Donphan!
Fireburn sent out Rotom-H!

I decide to take the reins and immediately toss out my Rotom-H for some early-game mayhem. Faladran decides to lead with his Donphan, a wise choice - with Sturdy, it will be nigh guaranteed to set up Stealth Rock, greatly hampering my Rotom-H. I'm running your typical Scarf Rotom-H, with Overheat for when I get hungry and feel like cooking and Volt Switch for scouting. I've also got Trick to potentially cripple that Snorlax, but I don't want to use it this early - I might need my Scarf later for Roserade and Heracross depending on their set.

My gut tells me that he'll switch immediately to Snorlax, and I consider going straight for Volt Switch - however, he could also choose to set up Stealth Rock knowing he can take an Overheat, and I can't afford to let him get up Stealth Rock for free. I could also predict Stealth Rock and go immediately to Hitmontop, but I want to save him for Escavalier and Snorlax later on.

In the end, I decide I'm overthinking the first move again and I go straight for the safe Overheat. Burn all, I always say.

Start of turn 1
Faladran called Donphan back!
Faladran sent out Snorlax!

Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Snorlax lost 18% of its health!
Rotom-H's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

The foe's Snorlax restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Rotom-H: 100%.
Snorlax: 88%

You would think a STAB 140 Base Power attack from base 105 SpA would do more damage...Snorlax comes right in, as I expected but was too nervous to bank on, and takes that Overheat like a beast. I really wish I had manned up and used Volt Switch, as now Snorlax has a free turn, and giving Snorlax free turns is never a good thing. In any case, there is no possible way I can stay in on this thing, so I have to go straight to my Snorlax counter - Hitmontop.

Start of turn 2
Fireburn called Rotom-H back!
Fireburn sent out Hitmontop!

Hitmontop intimidates the foe's Snorlax!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack fell!
The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

Hitmontop: 100%
Snorlax: 94%, +1 Def, -1 Speed

Aw crap, it's a Curselax! I know I can't OHKO a Cursed-up Snorlax with my Close Combat, but I'm pretty much forced to go for it - I can't let that thing get anymore Curses. Thankfully, I'm running a physically defensive Hitmontop, and with the help of Intimidate, I should be able to take a Body Slam.

Start of turn 3
Hitmontop used Close Combat!
It's super effective!
The foe's Snorlax lost 52% of its health!
Hitmontop's Defense fell!
Hitmontop's Sp. Def. fell!

The foe's Snorlax used Body Slam!
Hitmontop lost 166 HP! (54% of its health)

Hitmontop restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Hitmontop: 52%, -1 Def/SpD
Snorlax: 48%, +1 Def/-1 Speed

Close Combat does less than I had hoped and Body Slam smashes away half of my Hitmontop's HP. Ouch. In any case, another Close Combat will kill Snorlax. I decide to just stick him, as I can't afford to let it Curse up.

Start of turn 4
Faladran called Snorlax back!

The foe's Donphan lost 29% of its health!

The foe's Donphan restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Hitmontop: 58%, -2 Def/SpD
Donphan: 77%

Faladran makes the smart move and brings in Donphan to tank my Close Combat. 29% is a rather high amount of damage for my Hitmontop, who has no Attack EVs, to do to a Donphan, so I'm guessing he's running an offensive Donphan. In that case, I don't want Hitmontop to stay in and eat an Earthquake without Intimidate to cushion the blow. I could use my secret fourth move to cripple it, but I don't want to reveal it yet...so instead I will go straight to my defensive Roserade. I know it can take an Earthquake and heal off the damage with Giga Drain later.

Start of turn 5
Fireburn called Hitmontop back!
Fireburn sent out Roserade!

The foe's Donphan used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Fireburn's team!

Roserade: 100%
Donphan: 83%

Faladran makes a great prediction and sets up Stealth Rock when my spinner was on the field of all things! Spinning is going to be hard because Froslass is a troll, and my Rotom-H, my key to victory, is now going to have to be played even more carefully than before. Blorp. X_X

In any case, Roserade is in, and now is a good chance to lay down some hazards of my own. Time to Spike!

Start of turn 6
Faladran called Donphan back!

Roserade used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Faladran's team!

Snorlax: 55%

Faladran chooses not to risk his Escavalier to a possible Hidden Power Fire and goes to Snorlax to scout my set as I get up a layer of Spikes. I was really hoping he'd bring in Escavalier as my Hitmontop can wall it all day thanks to Intimidate, but I can still switch it in on Snorlax, I guess. The sooner I kill it, the better, and I really need to get rid of Stealth Rock for my Rotom-H to wreak havoc later.

Start of turn 7
Fireburn called Roserade back!
Pointed stones dug into Hitmontop!

Hitmontop lost 70 HP! (23% of its health)

Hitmontop: 35%
Snorlax: 61%, -1 Atk

Faladran makes another good move and uses Body Slam on my switch, hoping to get the parahax, but this time I get lucky and I'm spared. Strange, considering that Body Slam normally has a 150% paralysis rate against me. Thankfully, my Hitmontop takes the hit well due to Initimidate and all of its Defense EVs for dealing with stuff like Bisharp and Sharpedo. So, now I have two choices - I can use Close Combat to kill Snorlax, or I can use Rapid Spin to clear away Stealth Rock. However, I'm expecting Froslass to come in because it can take both. I consider using Foresight so I can spin safely...but my secret fourth move will do just as fine a job of crippling Froslass, and using Foresight wouldn't be ideal here while his Donphan is still in good condition.

Start of turn 8
Faladran sent out Froslass!
The foe's Froslass is hurt by spikes!

Hitmontop used Toxic!
The foe's Froslass was poisoned!

The foe's Froslass restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Froslass is hurt by poison!

Hitmontop: 41%
Froslass: 87%, Toxiced

Could not have gone better. Yes, I run Toxic on my Hitmontop - it's pretty cool because Umbreon and Chansey, the most common Clerics, can't beat Hitmontop, whereas luring in and poisoning stuff like Slowbro and Dusclops is glorious and really aids a Samurott sweep. In any case, I nail Froslass with my Toxic, which means it won't be able to stick around for long. However, I don't really know what to do now. I could use Foresight and try to spin, but my Hitmontop is running a bit low on health and I don't know how well it can take an Ice Beam, so I'm forced to switch out into Rotom-H, who is the best thing I've got to handle Froslass.

Start of turn 9
Fireburn called Hitmontop back!
Pointed stones dug into Rotom-H!

The foe's Froslass used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Fireburn's team!

Rotom-H: 75%
Froslass: 81%, Toxiced

Crap...Faladran either predicts my switch or thinks my Top doesn't have Foresight and uses Spikes, slowly preparing for his bugs to come in later and wreck my life. In any case, however, I've got Rotom-H in the field now, despite the fact he'd had a quarter of his health shaved off just by coming in. Now, I could use Volt Switch, but Faladran knows I used Overheat last time. I don't want to be predictable, as the moment I become predictable is the moment I lose, so I predict he'll switch to someone other than Snorlax, probably Donphan to take the expected Volt Switch, and go for Overheat again to hopefully kill something.

Start of turn 10
Faladran called Froslass back!
The foe's Snorlax is hurt by spikes!

Rotom-H used Overheat!
The attack of Rotom-H missed!

Snorlax: 55%
Rotom-H: 75%

Unfortunately I look quite silly here as Snorlax comes right back in, and my attack whizzes right past it as Faladran correctly predicts me to go for Overheat again. Seriously, how do you miss an attack against a Snorlax? It's slower than firecape. Really, if Snorlax were a broadband internet connection, firecape would be dial-up. It shouldn't be able to dodge anything... -_-

But I digress. The miss doesn't matter too much because Snorlax can take my Overheat without any issues whatsoever. In any case, Rotom-H has to get the heck out of there, and I have no choice but to go back to Hitmontop.

Start of turn 11
Fireburn called Rotom-H back!
Pointed stones dug into Hitmontop!
Hitmontop is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

Hitmontop: 28%
Snorlax: 61%, +1 Def/-1 Speed

Faladran opts to go straight for Curse again, predicting my Hitmontop switch knowing it can't take another Body Slam. He has apparently decided that killing my Hitmontop is more of a priority than keeping Snorlax alive, and I can see why - Hitmontop is greatly impeding his two main attackers, Escavalier and Heracross, from doing much of anything, and it could potentially remove his hazards, which will really wear down my team. I decide to humor him by going straight for the Close Combat - although I'll lose my spinner and main Escavalier counter, I'll be able to weaken his Snorlax enough to where Rotom-H will easily take it down and potentially sweep.

Start of turn 12
It's super effective!
The foe's Snorlax lost 51% of its health!

Hitmontop lost 87 HP! (28% of its health)
Hitmontop was squashed like an egg.
Hitmontop fainted!

Hitmontop: DEAD
Snorlax: 16%, +1 Def/-1 Speed

Score: 6-5 Faladran

I barely miss the KO on Snorlax because of that Overheat miss from earlier, but it doesn't matter - he's too weak to be of any use to Faladran now.

Fireburn sent out Rhyperior!
Pointed stones dug into Rhyperior!
Rhyperior is hurt by spikes!

Although Rhyperior is slow, Snorlax is even slower, and nothing on his team can take an Earthquake that well, so I prepare myself for the revenge kill.

Start of turn 13
The foe's Donphan is hurt by spikes!

Rhyperior used Earthquake!
The foe's Donphan lost 45% of its health!

Rhyperior restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Rhyperior: 87%
Donphan: 32%

Faladran however makes the smart move and chooses to sacrifice Donphan instead - it is useless against my remaining Pokemon, and he can still save his living-dead Snorlax as death fodder later in the match. Besides, it had already done its job by setting up Stealth Rock.

Start of turn 14
Rhyperior used Earthquake!
The foe's Donphan lost 32% of its health!
The foe's Donphan was buried alive.
The foe's Donphan fainted!

Rhyperior: 93%
Donphan: DEAD

Score: 5-5 Tie

I nab the easy KO and wait to see what Faladran brings in.

Faladran sent out Roserade!
The foe's Roserade is hurt by spikes!

Crud. Roserade can greatly threaten the rest of my team depending on its set. I'm guessing it's a more offensive variant as his Froslass is Spiking and his Donphan handled Stealth Rock, which is bad news. It could KO me right here with Leaf Storm, or Sludge Bomb predicting a Rotom-H switch. The best move here would be to swap in Roserade to scout its set, as she is useless against the rest of Faladran's team.

Start of turn 15
Fireburn called Rhyperior back!
Fireburn sent out Roserade!
Pointed stones dug into Roserade!
Roserade is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Roserade used Sleep Powder!
Roserade fell asleep!

The foe's Roserade restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

My Roserade: 81%, asleep
His Roserade: 93%

Or he could just use Sleep Powder and cripple whatever I switch in. Furthermore, Leftovers worries me, as I can't tell now whether it is offensive or defensive. I could swap out to let Natural Cure heal the sleep, but he knows that, so instead I'll just stay in to try and burn off some sleep turns. I can see what set he's got, and if he predicts a switch and uses Sleep Powder again, than he'll just waste a turn.

Start of turn 16
The foe's Roserade used Sludge Bomb!
Roserade lost 127 HP! (39% of its health)

Roserade is fast asleep!

My Roserade: 48%, asleep
His Roserade: 100%

However, Faladran isn't stupid and Sludge Bomb does a lot of damage to my Roserade, which has a ton of investment in Special Defense, so he's definitely offensive, bad news for Samurott and Rotom-H as they can't switch in on it now. This means his set is probably something like Sleep Powder/Leaf Storm/Sludge Bomb/filler, probably Toxic Spikes. If so, I need Roserade to absorb them later in case I need to pull out Samurott, so I'll sacrifice Rhyperior, who has no more real use to me.

Start of turn 17
Fireburn called Roserade back!
Fireburn sent out Rhyperior!
Pointed stones dug into Rhyperior!
Rhyperior is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Roserade used Sludge Bomb!
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
Rhyperior lost 127 HP! (30% of its health)

Rhyperior: 51%

Useless critical is useless, Rhyperior will not survive the incoming Leaf Storm in any way.

Start of turn 18
The foe's Roserade used Leaf Storm!
It's super effective!
Rhyperior lost 207 HP! (51% of its health)
Rhyperior was sliced to ribbons.
Rhyperior fainted!
The foe's Roserade's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Pointed stones dug into Rotom-H!

Rhyperior: DEAD
Roserade: 100%, -2 SpA
Rotom-H: 50%

Score: 5-4 Faladran

Rhyperior gets completely and utterly owned, but it paves the way for a free switch into Rotom-H to kill his Roserade. Now that Snorlax is unable to take anything short of a CB Weedle Poison Sting, I can finally use my powers of flaming hot goodness to finally cook something! OVERHEAT GO.

Start of turn 19
Faladran called Roserade back!
The foe's Snorlax is hurt by spikes!

Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Snorlax lost 4% of its health!
The foe's Snorlax was deep-fried.
The foe's Snorlax fainted!

Rotom-H: 50%
Snorlax: DEAD

Score: 4-4 Tie

Excellent, charbroiled Snorlax always tastes good on a hot summer day! As the fat lummox goes down to the thing it was supposed to counter, my possessed oven relaxes, ready to fry something else.

Faladran sent out Heracross!
The foe's Heracross is hurt by spikes!

And it is only now I realize I've been lured into a trap. He brings in his Heracross, his biggest threat to my team aside from Roserade, and I am put into a checkmate position. He can either use Close Combat to kill me if I stay in or Pursuit to own me if I swap out. I do a quick calc and see a -2 Overheat will never KO his Heracross at its current health, but if I stay in, I know I can live a Pursuit, and I'm predicting that Faladran will predict me to switch out to Mismagius to take the obvious Close Combat, so I decide to man up, stay in, and put that stupid bug in the ground with another Overheat to the face.

Start of turn 20
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's super effective!
The foe's Heracross lost 73% of its health!

The foe's Heracross used Close Combat!
A critical hit!
Rotom-H lost 121 HP! (50% of its health)
Rotom-H needs to be repaired.
Rotom-H fainted!
The foe's Heracross's Defense fell!
The foe's Heracross's Sp. Def. fell!

Heracross: 13%, -1 Def/SpD
Rotom-H: DEAD

Score: 4-3 Faladran

asdf

Not only does Heracross survive my Overheat with enough health to switch in one more time, he gives me the finger by getting an unnecessary critical on my Rotom-H. Faladran totally made the right call there, and I paid the price for it. ;_;

At this point, I'm in really bad shape. My biggest threat to his team is dead. Samurott can't handle Roserade, my own Roserade is useless against Heracross, and Escavalier can take down Mismagius easily...

...but a plan soon forms in my mind.

Fireburn sent out Mismagius!
Pointed stones dug into Mismagius!

Because getting swept by ScarfCross is so early 4th gen OU, I decide to keep fighting and send in Mismagius to...hopefully do something meaningful to his team. :X

Start of turn 21
Faladran called Heracross back!
Faladran sent out Escavalier!
The foe's Escavalier is hurt by spikes!

Mismagius used Nasty Plot!
Mismagius's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

Mismagius restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Mismagius: 93%, +2 SpA
Escavalier: 87%

Basically, if you haven't guessed it by now, my plan is to boost up with Mismagius as much as I can and deal as much damage to Escavalier as I can, then try to pick up the pieces with my Samurott. I know that he's still got Roserade, but I think I can take it out...however, it hinges on him Pursuiting my Mismagius. I know I can't take a Choice Banded one even if I stay in, so I decide to kamikaze with Hidden Power Fighting.

Start of turn 22
Mismagius used Hidden Power!
The foe's Escavalier lost 40% of its health!

The foe's Escavalier used Pursuit!
It's super effective!
Mismagius lost 245 HP! (93% of its health)
Mismagius can never escape her adoring fans.
Mismagius fainted!

Mismagius: DEAD
Escavalier: 47%

Score: 4-2 Faladran

40% may seem paltry, but it's all I need for the star of my team to come out and turn this match around. He'll have to too, since it's him versus four Pokemon, as Roserade can't do jack squat anymore.

Fireburn sent out Samurott!
Pointed stones dug into Samurott!
Samurott is hurt by spikes!

I know what you're thinking. You think "Samurott sucks! How can it possibly do anything meaningful in UU?" That's what you all think, so I'll show you, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL...

...ahem, my apologies. My Samurott is a bulky Swords Dance sweeper, and I can set up all day on Escavalier's Pursuit. Froslass can't touch me, Escavalier can't touch me, Heracross will fall to an Aqua Jet, and Roserade is very frail physically. To avoid me boosting up willy-nilly, the safest move for Faladran is to bring in Roserade right now, as he can take a Water-type attack, handle a +2 Aqua Jet, and he doesn't know my set yet.

Which is why I'm going to use Megahorn.

Time to pray he switches it in...if he leaves Escavalier in to die, I lose, if he switches, I win. It's all down to this one turn...

Start of turn 23
Faladran called Escavalier back!
Faladran sent out Roserade!
The foe's Roserade is hurt by spikes!

Samurott used Megahorn!
The foe's Roserade lost 87% of its health!
The foe's Roserade was shish-kebab'd.
The foe's Roserade fainted!
Samurott is hurt by its Life Orb!

Samurott: 65%
Roserade: DEAD

Score: 3-2 Faladran

I can't believe it. One of my plans actually worked. This is new, and I must say I rather enjoy this feeling. My ace player is working his magic and is ready to tear everything up!

Faladran sent out Escavalier!
The foe's Escavalier is hurt by spikes!

The insect knight comes back in as a sacrifice - Faladran, still fighting bravely in the face of a sweep, aims to stall for Life Orb damage as much as he can to try and hopefully finish it off with his Froslass. Not much I can do now but to finish off his bug with a Waterfall.

Start of turn 24
Samurott used Waterfall!
The foe's Escavalier lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Escavalier rusted away.
The foe's Escavalier fainted!

Samurott: 55%
Escavalier: DEAD

Score: 2-2 Tie

Faladran completes his sacrifice as Samurott continues to lose energy because of his Life Orb. Hopefully I'll have enough health left to deal with Froslass...

Faladran sent out Heracross!
The foe's Heracross is hurt by spikes!

Heracross comes in and hangs on with 1%, just barely enough to tick me off again as I have to waste more of my HP Aqua Jetting it. >_>

Start of turn 25
Samurott used Aqua Jet!
A critical hit!
The foe's Heracross lost 1% of its health!
The foe's Heracross was finally squished flat.
The foe's Heracross fainted!

Samurott: 45%
Heracross: DEAD

Score: 2-1 Fireburn

And I get a totally necessary critical hit on Heracross - not necessary to kill him of course, but needed to make me feel better for it killing my Rotom-H.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT YOU STUPID BUG

Faladran sent out Froslass!
The foe's Froslass is hurt by spikes!

This is it. Samurott has to kill Froslass - if he doesn't, I lose, because there is no way Roserade can survive an Ice Beam at her current health. I'm going to use Aqua Jet again - I'm confident it will 2HKO thanks to LO and the fact Froslass takes hits worse than wet tissue paper, and I don't want to risk Froslass freezing me with Ice Beam or using Substitute, since the only move I saw it use was Spikes.

Start of turn 26
Samurott used Aqua Jet!
The foe's Froslass lost 29% of its health!

Crap. Meh, Samurott can take two Ice Beams...I mean, it's not like he'll crit me or anything...

The foe's Froslass used Ice Beam!
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!

NO

ghedghdghdxjhaghdvhcagcdedaeciCFWHY

This always hap-

Samurott lost 126 HP! (34% of its health)

Samurott: 7 HP
Froslass: 39%, Toxiced

Oh dear, I think I almost had a reyscarface moment. Samurott hangs on valiantly, albeit in vain, with 7 HP as Froslass cackles with laughter, revealing itself to be a bulky set and it takes my Aqua Jet like a boss. My certain victory just slipped out of my grasp. This sucks in a way none of you could possibly believe. At least KO my Pokemon instead of making me think I had a chance! Well, time to type in "gg" and move on to the next match...

...wait, what am I doing? Of course, there was something I forgot about! Torrent! That Ice Beam, although it had almost killed Samurott, knocked him into Torrent range, and I may be able to take him out with another strike.

Okay...will this Aqua Jet be enough to seal the win?

Start of turn 27
Samurott used Aqua Jet!
The foe's Froslass lost 39% of its health!
The foe's Froslass was pulled under.
The foe's Froslass fainted!

Samurott fell honorably.
Samurott fainted!

Samurott: DEAD
Froslass: DEAD
My Roserade: Screw you guys, I'm still alive! I win!

Final Score: 1-0 Fireburn

To my relief, Samurott snuffs out Froslass with one final strike before collapsing on the battlefield, having fallen a hero, and I win courtesy of my Roserade chilling in the back.

I'd also like to point out that Hitmontop's Toxic was key in sealing this kill - without that extra poison damage, I would have had to roll absolute max damage to kill Froslass, so that was really close.

Fireburn won the battle!
Fireburn: gg
Faladran: gg

Thanks for giving me a good match, bro!

Props:
-Samurott, for killing four Pokemon and being a total beast. Seriously, go try him out, he's pretty capable.
-Hitmontop for keeping Snorlax in check and slapping Froslass with a game winning Toxic.
-Snorlax, for limiting my Rotom-H and Roserade and killing my Hitmontop.
-Nice predictions on both sides.
-Every Pokemon did something at least semi-important.
-The few instances of hax didn't matter in the end.
-Faladran, for being a good opponent.

Slops:
-reyscarface moment with that next-to-last turn crit.
-Rotom-H was pretty much stonewalled most of the game, he normally does a lot more each match.

Thanks for reading!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
dramatic ending was totally unnecessary because toxic would have killed either way.

good otherwise.

Very nice battle, Fireburn. I loved the use of Samurott, it was so epic (I love that thing, I was the one who volleyed for its UU analysis :P) The only derp moment was not switching to Mismagius when Hera used Close Combat, but then again, that is a tough prediction to call. Great warstory overall though! Oh btw you should try out Aeo's replayer, it is quite amazing

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really enjoyed this warstory. The comments were fun, the battle itself was great, the ending was awesome (shaddup nobody pays attention to toxic :P) and major props for using Samurott!

Did not expect. Guess this means I should be sure to try in all ladder matches. It might be turned into a warstory.

Props for using Megahorn Samurott. I love that set, no one in game ever expects it. Will certainly try Sammy out on my RU or UU team sometime. The battle I liked, having both good and bad predictions from each player, building to a Sammy 2-4 sweep(reminds me of my OU curse forry sweeps). Overall, I'd say 8.5/10. Go Sammy!!

You are my hero 9/10 for samourott my favorite started and an awesome battle overall. I must immediately make a team around him.

Epic Samurott sweep, Fireburn! :D Samurott is one of my favorite Generation 5 Pokes, but no one gives it any love. Use it more. Luvdisc'ed and a 9.5/10 for the great warstory. :)

This was amazing! Although Feraligatr could have done all of that while being more powerful and faster with the same bulk ^_^

Samurott with Megahorn is a boss

too bad not many people use this Poke

and btw Great Warstory, I enjoy every bit in your comment, especially the way you express the kickin of Torrent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)