The hot pimps - i peaked #1 all yall finna be jealous

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
upload_2014-6-2_0-26-30.png

my team is the most based team to set foot on earth period no if's ands or booties about it
based off a based core of lanturn+vivillion, you can see why it's based

AT A GLANCE

IN DEEP

dancin w/ yo gurl (Vivillon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Substitute

My boy vivi is part one of the main core. Sub QD cuz regular QD is the worst thing in existence. Compound Eyes obviously for the accuracy boosts to powder and hurricane, this thing can 6-0 if you get a good opportunity to set it up, which is fairly common with all the bulky grass types lying around like amoonguss, tangrowth, roselia, etc

swimin w/ yo gurl (Lanturn) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

My boy lanturn is the second and final part of the core, ronding of most off vivi's weaknesses, flying, electric, and fire to be exact. The idea is to get lanturn in safely, lure in a bulky grass type or an AVest Fighting type, and volt switch out to my boy vivi

U-turnt w/ yo gurl (Gligar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Gligar is my pivot to fall back on, and is my standard rocks setter. Provides u-turn support for the core, is my main check to escavalier, one of the biggest threats to my team and that core, and standard EQ for STAB, roost for recovery etc.

THA GURL (Jynx) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Lovely Kiss
- Ice Beam
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

This is my second win con, and also synergizes nicely with the core offensively. This is THA GURL, that one chick in the corner of the club who's just cold as ice cuz her BF's over in another room with 82 other girls in his own little harem. Not much else to say about jynx tho fo real, standard thuggin with mono-attacking subNP works wonders I don't even need to explain it's just the best no flaws so far

sucka fo yo gurl<3 (Liepard) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Encore
- Taunt

Liepard is the standard offensive pivot for this team, and since setup mons like to crap all on tht core up there i decided to grab the best middle finger to those types of mons i know. CP Sigilyph, CM Cresselia
CM float stone Lunatone, it covers em all. I have wird moves on this, but this ends up usually being a four-step process. I encore you into a move. If it's a weak attacking move, i sucker punch. If it's a supporting move and the opponent decides to get stupid and stay in, I taunt, and then pursuit to get out of those situations

mr steal yo ghoul (Banette) @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Claw
- Pain Split

Banette is the glue mon that holds this team together. Being one of my escavalier checks, banette serves a big role. As my alternative if liepard dies, i need some other mon to taunt things that wanna setup, burn things that wanna set up, or pain split when it's low on health to get a good chunk of the health. Shadow claw is my preferred STAB move because shadow sneak is actually weak ah on this

threatlist: None, this team is perfect

dancin w/ yo gurl (Vivillon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Substitute

swimin w/ yo gurl (Lanturn) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

U-turnt w/ yo gurl (Gligar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

THA GURL (Jynx) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Lovely Kiss
- Ice Beam
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

sucka fo yo gurl<3 (Liepard) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Encore
- Taunt

mr steal yo ghoul (Banette) @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Claw
- Pain Split

Attachments

Last edited:
When you said you were making your team you peaked the ladder with into an RMT i assumed you'd wait more that 5 hours after the server reset but w/e xD

Anyways, since this is RMT, I'll leave a few notes.

First off, Scald > Hydro Pump on Lanturn. A badly timed Hydro Miss lets Rhyperior walk through your team. Plus the utility the burns give is always nice.

Secondly, Destiny Bond > Pain Split on Mega Banette. Priority Dbond is one of its biggest draws, and Pain Split isn't doing you a ton of good in most situations.

Other than that, this team seems pretty solid. Maybe now you can actually make a laddering accomplishment

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
When you said you were making your team you peaked the ladder with into an RMT i assumed you'd wait more that 5 hours after the server reset but w/e xD

Anyways, since this is RMT, I'll leave a few notes.

First off, Scald > Hydro Pump on Lanturn. A badly timed Hydro Miss lets Rhyperior walk through your team. Plus the utility the burns give is always nice.

Secondly, Destiny Bond > Pain Split on Mega Banette. Priority Dbond is one of its biggest draws, and Pain Split isn't doing you a ton of good in most situations.

Other than that, this team seems pretty solid. Maybe now you can actually make a laddering accomplishment
yo ur rate sucked
my accomplishments r bigger than ur life
scald isn't good on lanturn because i need to be able to ohkod CM Delphox at +1
will try dbond over pain split
good rate ty

super-late rate
1)use defag gligarr with 0 speed evs and 30 ivs for super cool momentum
2)use knock off on banette ove shadow claw
3) get gud imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)