The idea of a 200 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
i would join. If this is sign-up already, I'm in.

That's a whole load of people wanting to join. I will hold the official sign-ups when there are less tournaments. At the moment there's:
- Official Smogon Tournament
- THF League
- The King of the Hill
- Triforce Tournament (coming up)
- The World Cup of Pokémon
- RBY IBT

Now, I don't expect any of these to finish soon - the soonest is probably either the IBT or the World Cup. What do you guys think? Set a date, or wait until one of the tournaments is finished? Or perhaps wait until a lot of them have progressed?

Wait until a whole lot of them are over would probably be best, as we have no idea if the tournaments are gonna finish on time or not.

If Jirachi is allowed Salac/Ganlon should be allowed as well. Jirachi is obtainable through a Colosseum bonus disk, and comes with either Salac or Ganlon...

Oh, and I'd join. Anything that jumpstarts a 200 revival is good by me.

Medi Guy said:
If Jirachi is allowed Salac/Ganlon should be allowed as well. Jirachi is obtainable through a Colosseum bonus disk, and comes with either Salac or Ganlon...

Oh, and I'd join. Anything that jumpstarts a 200 revival is good by me.
Jirachi is NOT allowed, obviously, as it wasn't available in R/S unless you went to a promotion or used your Action Replay. Likewise, the non-Liechi berries are not allowed. Nonetheless, suit yourself with Oran Berries as you wish.

I would like to join this tourney, as I would like to use Muk again in a R/S tournament.

Going to bed now though, as I'm in Taiwan, and it's 4:30, =(

--- Psych

Great..now every team will have a Skarmory and a Magneton again..And this time with 200 around..every Salamence will hold like CB now..eh..at least no Explosion on Metagross anymore. Say goodbye to Pain Split Dusclops..hmms..stall teams will work again, seeing as how there are no Boah's or McGars..

Also isn't there a thing on netbattle whree you make it 200 only with Ru/Sa under Version?

Also Mekkah I demand you reserve a position for me even if I don't sign up when they come, cause I might be just not be..paying attention.

Just to clarify, this is not the official sign-up thread. I didn't even PM Arti yet. This is just to see how much interest there is.

This tournament won't start until at least one other tournament has ended.

im in too.... INgame name is Weird Guy
i think it would help if there was a list of which moves are banned(FRLG move tutors and such)(i think there is but i cant find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)