The Late Night Tournament - Season 5 - Finals [Won by Earthworm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Yeh, i got a really busy week, wasn't even able to build team, i'll try to get this done with EW before next monday.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Time has come !!
We'll play in 11-12 hours, check #pokemon to know exactly when.

Sorry for all the wait, timezone difference and a lot of school work for both of us were the reason why.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
Big Chungus Winner
I lost the Dojo.

game 1 : Reuniclus minder vs Whismicott, i won
game 2 : Dnite EQ + ES vs Jirachi, i won
game 3 : Espeon cm vs Jirachi, he won
game 4 : Dragonite vs Reuniclus recover acid armor, he won
game 5 : Reuniclus Minder vs Heatran spec, he won

We played isshu for fun, ew won, he'll post the log.

gg

Won Dojo:
whimsicott v reuniclus
jirachi v dragonite
jirachi v espeon
reuniclus v dragonite
heatran v reuniclus

and played Isshu for fun and won that as well
[replay]http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-McMeghan-vs-Earthworm--2012-03-28[/replay]

ggs!

Thanks to everyone that helped me test for the finals (fate, heist, eo, rey, bluewind, maybe someone else I'm forgetting), and to the hosts for hosting.

[15:46] <Earthworm> i might use whimsicott
[15:46] <Earthworm> multiple times
[15:46] <Heist> use dugtrio
[15:46] <Earthworm> the chances of it losing
[15:46] <Earthworm> are extremely low
[15:47] <Earthworm> to basically anything

congrats anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)