The LC Open IX - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude I meant PM lol. U expect someone to be up early during covid during summer? XD
I expect someone to be at the scheduled time, specially if that someone was the one who set the schedule... I was here at the time as the profile messages proves. . .
Then for some reason appears at my 3am... Anyways I dont wanna have this conversation here, as I said I cant play anymore I contacted u with plenty of time

IMG_20200719_222945.jpg

I expect someone to be at the scheduled time, specially if that someone was the one who set the schedule... I was here at the time as the profile messages proves. . .
Then for some reason appears at my 3am... Anyways I dont wanna have this conversation here, as I said I cant play anymore I contacted u with plenty of time

View attachment 262997
Again it doesn't say am or pm plus also again, I'm still in my school years so you expect me to wake up at the butt crack of dawn? Also I have no idea why it says 3Am I said that at 9:30 which is the correct time for my time zone. It might be ur time zone why it said 3:00Am lol. We can just do that match tmmrw at the same time but PM if u want.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
That's just about deadline.

Activity:

Zenadark  vs  Temeevee
Bowas  vs  epicpvz2
Carlosmh7  vs  Fylkir Pudin
MAMP  vs  MaranVaran
CaptainKKOfficial  vs  Mishimono
Daveefaser
 vs  lllllkkkkk
MZ  vs  Draphirion
Tenshinhan  vs  Heika
toinha  vs  Alton Francis
Karppi  vs  Abnxrmal
Haru
 vs  Dragon Claw
martha  vs  Vieux Singe
Taskr  vs  Christo
EnzoLapras  vs  rinnegan418
Drud  vs  Moutemoute
Let's Rumble Shall We
 vs  Kiyo
Blimax  vs  Terracotta
PasteurPS  vs  DEG
bugzinator
 vs  roman
BK  vs  KingKdot
Gingy
 vs  OminousDraco

Coinflip:

Idcanymre  vs  fran17
Fardin  vs  McMeghan
trace  vs  vooper
Akashi
 vs  Luisin
TopLel TopKek  vs  scald

Extension:

SiTuM  vs  idiotfrommars
Berks  vs  Sensei Axew
K3ppr  vs  NEWAL
Arts and stuff  vs  Voltix
risi  vs false
ggggd  vs  Thiago Nunes
Groudon  vs  Fivell

Extension deadline: Wednesday July 22nd, 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)

The next round will go up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)