The LC Open VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Calling act, no reply yet from opponent. He was a part of an extension last round so im not sure if automatically goes to one this round but if not then calling act, no reply.

e: he hasn't been on since Thursday and hasn't actually played a series this open yet so it's looks unlikely he'll show up
double e: before we were officially matched I went on his profile to see when they were playing, I got a response from him saying to play me the day after assuming he'd go through but it was not yet officialy announced who was going through so I told him we'd have to wait until the matchup was confirmed. As soon as it was though I immediately went on to his profile to schedule but he hasn't showed any sign of life bar earlier today but he still ignored the schedule message. Again I don't know if this auto goes to extension but I don't see why it should if he's barely showed any interest in getting it done.

Last edited:
Opponent didn’t show up when we scheduled, and hasn’t been on since Thursday. I will probably be too busy to play an entire set tomorrow, so calling act.

Posting for maybe an extension?

You can check our contact on my vm wall. dom is on vacation this week apparently so his reply speed has made it impossible to get scheduled this week.

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Opponent didn’t show up when we scheduled, and hasn’t been on since Thursday. I will probably be too busy to play an entire set tomorrow, so calling act.
requesting few days extension as i am free today but opponent is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)