The LC Open X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Calling it there.

Activity:

CBU  vs  xtra$hine
Nat  vs  Omnnislash
Enzonana.  vs  Staxi
Chazm  vs  CDW Enrique
Drafeu-kun  vs  jm2202
Xiri  vs  Fardin
MendeeZ  vs  Blite
Corporal Levi  vs  Corazan
queso  vs  Pataozinho
KingKdot  vs  Dflo

Coinflip:
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 11.29.25 PM.png

Blanko  vs  Ajna
Leo  vs  Jytcampbell
fakenagol  vs  Ramolost

Extension:

Felines  vs  Aberforth
Void  vs  TDK
tko  vs  Maxomega
Ktütverde  vs  Ninjadog
HSOWA  vs  devin
Dinesh Raj Gujjula  vs  Toadow
Laurel vs snaga
pj  vs  Souw

Extension Deadline: Wednesday April 28th, 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know ASAP. The next round will go up shortly.

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oops sorry for first message it was on my wall and not on his.
like i said i request act and not coinflip. we were supposed to play evening -4 and i pmd him at midnight my time (+2)which is 6pm and left smogon at 5am my time (11pm -4). screen here times are gmt+2 today being monday
1619435802646.png

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
oops sorry for first message it was on my wall and not on his.
like i said i request act and not coinflip. we were supposed to play evening -4 and i pmd him at midnight my time (+2)which is 6pm and left smogon at 5am my time (11pm -4). screen here times are gmt+2 today being monday
View attachment 335736
It's pretty clear here that you and your opponent did not actually have a scheduled time - not only is "sunday evening" too broad to be considered specific scheduling, there was no agreement to a time here. Not responding to your opponent for days after they propose a general time, only getting back to them 6 hours before deadline, actually puts you in the weaker position here on grounds for an activity win. However, neither you or your opponent have sufficient grounds to be given a win so the game was coinflipped.

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's pretty clear here that you and your opponent did not actually have a scheduled time - not only is "sunday evening" too broad to be considered specific scheduling, there was no agreement to a time here. Not responding to your opponent for days after they propose a general time, only getting back to them 6 hours before deadline, actually puts you in the weaker position here on grounds for an activity win. However, neither you or your opponent have sufficient grounds to be given a win so the game was coinflipped.
i said weekend was fine and he proposed sunday evening and i just showed up on the whole sunday evening ????? literally from 6pm to 11pm but the guy wasnt here what was i supposed to do lol he didnt even bothered to check smogon at the time he proposed nm i can do i had things to do sorry for not being on smogon a saturday
all i did was forgetting to post ok lol idg how is this worth a coinflip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)