Signups The Legend Gauntlet - Tapus (Bulu, Fini, Koko) (End: July 9th)

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The previous wave has ended and the Swords of Justice are now available until next year.
Do note that some arenas have been changed from the previous rotation.

rip birds queues

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Due to the lack of interest towards Musketeers, I'm closing that queue early. Sorry to everyone involved. That means we one again return to... hm? What's that?

:suicune: "And I keep telling you, this is NOT Raikou! It should be obvious. Look at it!"
:entei: "Woof. Woof?"
:suicune: "I don't know! Why don't you ask it yourself?"
:entei: "Woof..."
:chromera: "I am a lion with the power to blend into my surroundings. Therefore, I am a chamelion. Heh heh."

Entei, Suicune and... Chromera?! are ready to be chased down! This will end April 9th!
Please note the following changes:
  • As a test run the format has shifted to B4P2, with win conditions untouched
  • Entry cost has been raised to 6 JC
  • Winning rewards the appropriate legendary at level 3
  • Backpack size is 7
Have fun!

TMan87

Precised the following for Entei's Hale's Family Mansion arena:
  • Fire-type Pokémon are able to Terastallize even if they do not possess the Advanced Technique (in which case their Tera Type is considered Fire)

TMan87

The Tapus are back to be caught, with freshly-baked arenas (thank you to Mowtom and Gemini Taurus for their help)! This rotation ends on July 9th, and as usual, all previous queues are discarded.

It's only Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, and Tapu Koko that are able to be caught, imagine if Lele deigned to join them.

haha...

Unless?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)