NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah, that wall post quotes part is bad and poorly reasoned. Not to mention, he seems to single me out more than anyone else which kind of leads me to wonder what came first, the conclusion or the research.

I didn't mean can I. I is a person who is now halfway though his first Dos Equis of the night because he reminded himself that he is not actually a masochist. Burnt out on both legwork and snark.

I just want to see how Light's hardcase from the previous compares to what's going on now since it'll help me sort him.

I didn't mean can I. I is a person who is now halfway though his first Dos Equis of the night because he reminded himself that he is not actually a masochist. Burnt out on both legwork and snark.

I just want to see how Light's hardcase from the previous compares to what's going on now since it'll help me sort him.
ngl dude. I want to see actual contribution and stuff from you. You've posted a bunch of quotes and asked people to do things but not once this day have you really ever explained where your head is or your thought process, like this is only marginally better than the amount 3p1k has posted today.

Look I've been putting forward a solve and a case on Lw since day 4, you've told me you wanted to "be sure of the source" before you engaged with that and the interactions with Lightwolf that followed. You did your iso and it was mostly you quoting a bunch of posts I've made without commenting on it or giving reads on people.
Stop wasting your time with quote walls and give us reads for a start. Look at Lightwolf and tell me what you think of the points I've raised against him, do the same thing for Lw's case on FH from his wallpost. I don't know what you think you're communicating to us but it's not working.

Light's last wall is a bitch to read. I could barely tell where the part about Asek ended and the part about Aura began the first time I read it. Not ot mention the ledes get kinda buiried in his verdicts. I'm also side eyeing the crap out of yet another deepwolf being drug up and complicating things further.

Moody's points spread out over several pages are a bitch to collect and read. It's the reason I asked for an iso wall in the first place.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
But yeah, that wall post quotes part is bad and poorly reasoned. Not to mention, he seems to single me out more than anyone else which kind of leads me to wonder what came first, the conclusion or the research.
Hey guys I quoted every post where dead scum mentioned or replied to something a currently living person, obviously that somehow means it's AI that I there is many quotes mentioning you. How did I single you out more, like how do you even come to that conclusion? I commented on every post quoted, then for you and moody since nothing jumped out I first made essentially a list together of everything that happened, then I went over the important bits and how I read them and based my conclusion on you two based on that. If your point is that I had the most problems on you, then yes that is why I want you lynched before anyone else.

Also nice attempt. I have already said and always will say, I said nothing in that game I wouldn't as town. I make wallposts as town, I go hard as town, and I commit suicide as town to prove I'm town.

LightWolf

lightwoof

This my hard push on Knights should show I can get caught up and hard push people like with knight and like with Hitmon. As I said I even sent Paper a paranoid message going insane that even after the claim I was thinking it just had to be Hitmon. Go on do it Former, make my day.

LightWolf

lightwoof
ngl dude. I want to see actual contribution and stuff from you. You've posted a bunch of quotes and asked people to do things but not once this day have you really ever explained where your head is or your thought process, like this is only marginally better than the amount 3p1k has posted today.
You are the fucker making the case that I am more comparable to my scum game, than my town game. It's on you to prove that by looking at my town game and pointing out discrepancies. You started the day town clearing Knights, why are you dicking on him lol.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Look I've been putting forward a solve and a case on Lw since day 4, you've told me you wanted to "be sure of the source" before you engaged with that and the interactions with Lightwolf that followed. You did your iso and it was mostly you quoting a bunch of posts I've made without commenting on it or giving reads on people.
Stop wasting your time with quote walls and give us reads for a start. Look at Lightwolf and tell me what you think of the points I've raised against him, do the same thing for Lw's case on FH from his wallpost. I don't know what you think you're communicating to us but it's not working.
How about you doing that with my wallpost, you have only commented extremely minimally on that.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Yeah well you wouldn't respond to them when I made them so now you'll have to reread a dozen pages I'm afraid
As for Lw's wallpost the FH bit is at the bottom
Hey Deja Vu, it's like when I was complaining Hitmon didn't respond to my posts and he complained that he is too lazy to look for them and then I told him where they are and complained he put it off too long, and when I quoted them he never responded to them either. Precious time, glory days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)